Chapter 26-Halloween (part 1)

~~Flash back~~
~~Your POV~~
"Please stay, I enjoy your company." I smile down at him and sit down back in the chair.

"Yes, of course. I will stay." I hold his hand as he slowly drifts off to sleep.

"(Y/n), I love you." I heard him whisper.
~~NOW~~
~~Your POV~~
After the time Blaziken got out of the hospital and Adapt thought of the idea to go to a abandoned elementary school outside of the state.
I was a little spooked about going, but him, Nikan, and Sensor where going so I jumped at the opportunity of going.
The night before I was already to go when adapt came into my room.

"Need any help? Before we go tomorrow?" He asked.

"No, I don't think so." I said smiling at him. Al of a sudden he pushed me on to the bed and him being on top of me.

"I don't want you to be scared about this trip." He said quietly.

"Really, I think I will be alright."

"...." He kisses my cheek before getting up, with a blush on his cheeks and leaving.
I sat there in shock about what happened, 'does ever guy in the FaZe house like me or something?!?' I asked in my head before heading downstairs.
When going down I noticed Temperrr looking at me quietly in the corner of his eyes. I went into the kitchen to get a glass of water when temp came in and looked at me.

"Be careful tomorrow." He said.

"I know."

"Please, if anything happens- just call."

"You know I will." I grinned at him before heading to the room I have been using because one of the guys moved out.
I lay down before going to sleep. I would hold for us tomorrow.

I hoped you enjoyed and stay tune for part2!!!