Chapter 6: twitcams and LA

* BELLAS POV *

"We're going on tour in 4 weeks for 10 months" Luke said quickly

I started to cry and ran upstairs, I slammed the door shut and slid down it while letting the tears run of my face faster than Usain bolt.

I heard Luke come and knock on the door

"bell, you didn't here the whole story and trust me, you'll wanna hear it" Luke said while still knocking on the door trying to get me to come out.

I took a quick look in the mirror and rubbed away the tears that started to fade.

I opened the door and ran into Luke's arms "I'm so sorry" I mumbled while he still held me in his arms. We walked back into the living room and sat down waiting to be told the rest of the story. Once we were all seated, skip and jai played a game of FIFA while, beau and James were on there phones 'texting' people but they were really listening to our conversation.

"With the tour, they said you can come on one condition" Luke said while I pulled the biggest smile

"Yes, anything!"

"Well, you know how your good at keeping us boys inline and making sure we are where we need to be, when we need to be?" Asked Luke

"Yeah...." I replied still a bit confused

"Matts said you can come on tour, if you entertain the crowed and keep us inline? It's all paid for and you'll be getting paid for working with us... So is it a yes?" He asked nervously

"Yes yes yes of course" I said while hugging him

*LATER THAT DAY

LUKES P.O.V *

I seen Bella in the kitchen making us some dinner, so I decided it was best to ask her now.

"Bella?" I said while hugging her waist and nuzzling my head into her neck while she cooked

"Yes, boyfriend?" She said while smirking

"Can we have an us night?"

" yes of course, any reason or?" She asked

"not really. I just want to spend some 'us' time before Christmas and the tour" I said

"Oh yeah! that sounds great!"

"By the way, you make a good kitchen bitch" I said with a smirk on my face

"Why thank you!"

After Bella made dinner for all the boys, we sat down at the table and ate. After dinner the boys decided to go on an ice cream run and they'd go to the beach while they were gone.

After they left, I went up to Bella and began to kiss her, after a little while Bella pulled away, grabbed my hand and began to walk up the stairs and into my room. Once we for there we continued kissing and laid down on the bed. A little while later, things started to get heated and I think you and I both know where this is heading...

She started to take my shirt off but I stopped her and asked if she was sure because I don't want to pressure you into doing anything you down want to do yet?" I asked because I knew she was still a virgin because she wanted it to be special and with the one she loves.

"Yes, I'm positive" she said

we began to kiss again. And then we all know what happened ..... ;)

"Wow,that was wow, you were wow" I said while cuddling with up to her

"I know, I'm happy I waited..." She said shyly

"Babe, you were amazing and it was perfect"

"Yeah, you were like a party cannon, just saying" she said while trying to keep a straight face

"A par-" but the door opened and we seen jai, standing there looking away but soon looked in our direction to see Bella and I wrapped in a blanket

"WOW WTF. THIS IS OUR ROOM LUKE AND I DIDNT NEED TO SEE THAT. IM SCARED ENOUGH JUST FROM WHEN YOU GUYS MAKE OUT BUT THIS IS A WHOLE NEW LEVEL. ARGHHHHHHH" jai screamed before exiting the room

Then we heard beau, James and skip question jai on why he was screaming and he screamed "I JUST WALKED IN ON LUKE AND BELLA AFTER THEY HAD SEX AND THEY WERE NAKED"

NEXT NIGHT

* BELLAS POV *

"Luke? Bella? Dinners ready" beau shouted from the kitchen

Luke and I got up and walked downstairs to get some pizza and salad. Once we got down there and got dinner, we all sat at the table and none spoke until James spoke up

"Me and skip were talking earlier and thought that maybe we should go on a holiday before the tour and everything to just relax and to have some 'Janoskians ft Bella' time. Thoughts?".

We decided that that would be a good idea, but we weren't sure on where we should go.

"What about LA?" I suggested and they all agreed and thought it was a great idea.

After dinner the boys decided to do a twitcam and while they did that I would buy the plane tickets and accommodation. While they set up the twitcam on Lukes laptop in the lounge room, I ran upstairs to grab my Apple Mac. When I came back down I heard the boys talking and decided that it wouldn't hurt if I listen.

"You really love her, don't you?" Asked beau

"Yeah, I really do. I haven't been this happy in so long and every time I see her or kiss her, I still fill up with butterfly's and the best type of butterfly's" replied Luke and I felt myself blush and decided I couldn't stand there anymore so I walked in and sat down before they could continue the conversation.

Skip,James,Luke,Beau and jai sat in that order on the couch In front of the coffee table while I sat In front of beau to make it look like me and Luke weren't dating because the fans still didn't know yet. They started the twitcam and I went onto my laptop and found all the details and paid for the accommodation and the plane tickets.

Once I'd finished the holiday planning, I closed my laptop and joined in with the Twitcam.

"Okay guys, so send us some questions and dares and we will try and do as many as possible" beau said into the camera and suddenly the comments bar was filled with dares.

"Okay Bella this ones for you. If you could date anyone in the band, who would you date?" James said with a smirk on his face

"umm, probably luke? But his still got rabies and toe fungus" I said while poking my tongue out at Luke and he replied

"well at least I can get some!" He said then looked at skip and said

"can't I skip. I think it's time we tell them about us"

"what?, IM NOT GAY" skip exclaimed and we continued to do dares

As the boys were about to say goodbye I decided to say something

"okay, so in two days the boys and I are going away on a little vacation and the first person to tweet me at @bella_gracexo with the hashtag #guessthedestination with our exact destination, will win a little 'prize' that any janoskianator would kill for. So get guessing and the competition starts at midnight tonight so...... NOW! Bye guys"

The boys said goodbye and turned the twitcam off. We all decided to go to bed because it was 12:15 and the next day we all needed to pack and get ready for LA-BABY. oh god I'm so excited. I mean 2 weeks in LA with your best friends and then you get to go all over the world with them for a world tour.

Luke and I walked into his bedroom and got straight into bed. 5 minutes later jai, skip and james come in with beau in front of them all and we knew we were going to get 'the talk' and as I thought that, they gave us 'the talk'

"No baby-making, no 'fun' of any kind and no drugs or alcohol. Are we clear? Because Jai's definitely not sleeping in here with you two so jai, skip and James are sleeping in my room so none knows what you guys might do in here" beau said in a fatherly way

"And if you guys have sex, just don't do it on my bed okay?" Jai said in a worried tone

"JAI! There will be no sex in this household while were home, okay" beau exclaimed and they all left the room

Let's just say Luke and I are rebellious teenagers.... ;)