Chapter 5: meetings and shopping

* BELLAS POV *

We walked down stairs into the lounge room and we wanted to see how long it took beau, jai,James and skip to notice. We walked into the room hand in hand and sat on the couch beside each other and suddenly beau jumped up and down screaming

"WHAT, DID IT HAPPEN? ARE YOU GUYS TOGETHER, IS IT OFFICIAL, YAAYAYYA YOUR LIKE MY SISTER-INLAW NOW BELLA YAYAYYAYAYA AND JAI! YOU OWE ME $50 BUCKS BECAUSE YOU SAID THEY WOULDN'T BE TOGETHER BY THE END OF THE NIGHT!!!!"

We all sat there and laughed at beaus sudden outburst until Luke spoke

"yes, we are official but were not telling the fans quite yet, so please don't tell anyone"

and I gave him a peck on the lips

"do you want a drink, girlfriend?"

I loved being able to say that now and to hear him call me his girlfriend made me melt, the idea of him being all mine made me die a little inside

"Yes boyfriend, I would love one" I replied and gave me a kiss which turned into a bit of a quick make out sesh and I completely forgot the others were here.

"EWWWW, WHAT ARE YOUS, VACUUMS? I'm gonna need some bleach to be ever able to get that out of my mind" Jai pointed out at our little make out session.

"Who's up for ice cream,starburst, pizza and mean girls?" I asked the boys and they all agreed

I called the local pizza shop and ordered 5 large pizzas and then I left to go to collect the pizzas and then to go to 7/11 to get the extras. Once I got home, the boys ate 4 pizzas while me and Gina shared 1. We watched mean girls and I cuddled up to Luke while watching the movie and then I fell asleep.

_~_ 2 months later : 20th of December _~_

* BELLAS POV *

I woke up to the sound of my alarm going off at 11:30 and Luke's body wrapped around mine in a sorta spooning position, I don't know what you call it but I liked it.

"Just 5 more minutes" Luke said as he fell back asleep

"Luke, you need to get up now. You have to go to your meeting" but he still wouldn't get up so I claimed on top of him so I was straddling him and I began to kiss him which he soon began to kiss me back until I pulled away.

"C'mon your up now" I said while getting off him and going to take a shower

After I had my shower, I blow dried my hair and I began to straighten my long, beach styled hair. After that, I put on some makeup and wrapped a towel around me and walked back into Luke's room to get my Clothes. I decided to wear some skinny jeans, ballet flats and a pink T-shirt.

"Luke, I'm going shopping and I'll be home late afternoon-ish" I told Luke before getting my iPhone, purse and car keys. I walk outside and got into my new black Commodore and began to drive into Melbourne central.

Once I got their, I went straight to the ticketek stand were you can buy and collect your tickets. I collected my tickets and began to walk along the streets. I stopped in a few stores to buy particular gifts and went into others just to browse and get ideas.

After I had finished all my shopping, I went to Starbucks and I ordered a large caramel frappe and waited inline while my drink was being prepared. While I was waiting I heard a few girls whispering and saying things like 'how's Luke with that thing?' Or 'whoever would date her, needs to go to specsavers'

"Isabella Grace?" They called my name which meant my drink was ready. I got my drink and walked to my car. Once I found my car I placed all my bags in the back and began my journey home.

I pulled up in the driveway and quickly walked up to the door. Once I had unlocked the door I shouted

" LUKE? JAI? BEAU? GINA? ANYONE?" But I got no response

so I walked back to my car and got all my gifts out of the car and went back inside to wrap them all. Once I had finished, it was about 5:30 and none was still home so i placed my iPhone onto the Ihome and pressed shuffle. I went into the kitchen and began to get the ingredients out to make chocolate brownies.

After I finished the brownies, I began to make a lasagne, garlic bread and salad for dinner. After I finished everything, the boys were home and really hungry. I served up everyone's meals, We all grabbed our meals and went into the dinning room to eat. After everyone giving me thanks for dinner and dessert which they didn't know what it was yet.

"So, what was the meeting about?" I asked and the boys quickly stiffened and none answer me

"Guys, what happened at the meeting?" I asked getting a bit angry with none telling me what's going on

"I might just go upstairs for a bit" Gina said while collecting everyone's plates and heading upstairs

"Someone tell me what's going on" I demanded

"Well.. Our manager said because our career is starting to become really big, that we have to go on a world tour but..."

* LUKES POV *

"Okay boys, we've called you in here today to tell you some very big and exciting news" said our manager Matt

"Well, your going on tour for 10 months!!" Said Matt

"WHAT, NO, I CANT GO, I CANT LEAVE BELLA!, SORRY" I screamed at Matt and the rest of the boys

"Well.. We have a plan" Matt said after my little outrage

"were going to let Bella come on one condition?" He said shorty after

"YES, anything, what's she gotta do?" I questioned

"Well....."

A/N: Heyyy..... I've let this chapter on a cliff hanger :) #sorry not sorry

How's everyone going? Everyone enjoying my book? Didn't think so :)

Sorry if I take a while to update but I'll try and do it everyone night or so! Thanks again guys xx

Please message, vote, comment and share my book! Thanks guys x

Enjoy x - Nikkie :)