I need to learn how to flirt

Mackenzie's P.O.V

I called in the pizza they said it was going to be about a twenty minute wait. I ended the call, going into the freezer, grabbing an ice pack, and wrapping it up in a paper towel. I walked back over to the couch where Niall was resting his knee.

''Here.'' I said kneeling down to his level. I put a pillow on the coffee table, resting his knee on it, so it's elevated. I gently set the ice pack down on his knee.

''Thanks Kenzie''. He smiled weakly. I walked around him, back over to the other side of the couch.

''So what do you want for your birthday''. I poked his cheek.

He smiled turning to face me.

''You don't need to get me anything''. He smiled.

''Yes, I do. It's your twentieth birthday''.

I grabbed his remote turning on the t.v. I was flipping through the channels.

''We could watch a movie if you want to.'' He said

I nodded, getting up to where his movies were.

''You if I wasn't like handicap right now, I'd get the movie''. He laughed.

''It's alright Ni, I got it''. I smiled. I looked threw the movies.

''How about Mama huh''. I said sarcastically.

''Yeah do you need to see the cover to make sure it's not Mamma Mia''. He laughed.

''You have Crazy Stupid Love?'' I laughed.

''Hey, it's a classic.'' He smiled.

''Alright, your lucky I like this movie''. I laughed I put in the movie sitting back down next to Niall. I need to make some kind of move.

How does Harry flirt with girls so good?

I put my head on his shoulder, smelling his sent .

''Are you sniffing me?'' He looked at me.

My face flushed in a deep red. I think I need help on how to flirt.

''You smell good.'' I mumbled, looking down. He just laughed at me. He is so cute! I cant get mad at him for embarrassing me.

I heard a knock on the door, I got up grabbing my wallet.

''O no Kenz, I have a twenty in my wallet you can grab that. I'm not letting you pay for it.''

I smiled knowing how sweet he was, but good thing he cant walk.

''Too bad.'' I smiled.

I opened the door handing the pizza guy a twenty and I grabbing the pizza box and the bag of bread sticks I ordered.

''Mackenzie Styles!'' He protested, making me giggle.

I set the pizza box onto the coffee table, getting a slice.

''You know it's like midnight, you are not driving home. You can just stay the night.''

I jumped spitting out my pizza onto the plate, I was coughing. Wow how attractive Mackenzie.

Niall patted my back ''I'm okay''. I laughed taking a deep breath

''Was it hot''. He laughed

''Very''. I smiled ''How is it already midnight! Are you sure you don mind me staying here. That's really nice of you. I'll just sleep on the couch''.

''Nope! The couch is not comfy, you can go in my guest room''. He pinched my cheeks

''Thanks Ni''! I kissed his cheek.

''We have missed like twenty minutes of the movie''. Niall said

''I know, lets just start it over. Maybe the pizza will be not so hot this time''.

**********************************

Hey guys!!!

Cute Chapter!!! Sorry it's short;/

Updates might be getting slower:( Sorry I have a lot of stuff I need to catch up on school:/ Ruins my life!!!!

Next chapter will be Niall's birthday party!!!

Question: What should Niall and Mackenzie's ship name be??? I need one!!!

Thanks for reading!Please vote and comment and check out my new story Fallen:)

AllYours17