UnZipped

''You look better.''

Niall's forhead rested onto mine softly, his eyes were squinting trying to get used to the bright sun that was peaking through the curtains.

Everything in his room was a mess, my clothes were everywhere. Boxes were piled up.

I loved it though, I loved that feeling of you know n your head that this is the person that you love, and want to e with. I feel that every time I look in his eyes.

His king size bed was actually way to big for us. We were always cuddled together during the night, almost like we were trying to kepp warm but we weren't if anything we were both sweltering. But being close to Niall ment that I'd get a good nights sleep. The whole other side of the bed was cold when you turned over. My pillow was hardly used because I used Niall's chest as one.

My eyes fluttered shut, he breathed softly in his nose. His lips were close to mine as we layed snuggled in his bed. The sheets and the duvet cover was tangled and everywhere. I laye don my stomach but leaned up on my elbows so I could kiss him. His lips were soft once they reached mine. I placed my hands on his chest and scooted up closer to hm.

I moved slowly so I was on my knees instead. His hand was cupping my cheek gently. Our lips moved in sync. Once we both pulled away we stayed close to eachother. My eyes were still shut but I felt him watching me closely with his blue ones.

M hands made there way to wrap around his neck. I took in a deep breath and opening my eyes.

''I feel better, just having you lay on me. I love it.'' He smiled softly.

I hummed in response. I layed back down so my head rested on hid chest.

''Do we have any plans today?'' I shut my eyes. His hands made soft circles down my back. His fingers gentaly twirled the ends of my hair.

''I was thinking maybe I could cook us a nice diner and pretend we are out? I just don't want to do with paparazzi tonight." He seemed nervous. Did he think I wa going to say no?

"Of course! That sounds Lovely.That's better then going out." I looked up at him.

His eyes were bright blue today. Yesterday they were more grey then blue but today that were blue.

He started into my green ones, he made me feel a bit nervous the way he looks into my eyes like my whole life is behind them and he's watching . I wonder what he's thinking?

I blushed nervously and but my lip.

"You're so cute." He laughed knowing I'm embarrassed.

For the first time in weeks he seemed better. He could walk on his own now. Not with the crutches. He took smaller amounts of his medicine and he was sleeping more. Which made me happy.

He kissed my noes taking me by surprise. But I let him. His hands were making slow circles on my back. His other hand played with my hair gently.

"Ni?"

"Yes love." I shut my eyes snuggling back into his chest.

"I love you."

"I love you." He kissed my head.

I didn't know what time it was. We've been doing this every morning waking up and staying in bed till the afternoon. And then decide if we should eat lunch or breakfast.

But we always just make breakfast anyway and Niall makes his famous pancakes.

"What are you going to make for diner?"

"Your favorite." I could tell he was smiling

"What's my favorite? I have lots." I laughed.

"That's where the surprise comes in baby." His voice got deep. It sounded sexy and made me shiver.