Silence

I tucked the sheets under my nude body. The memories from last night were just unforgettable. I felt like my skin was still tingling with every where he had touched me. I looked at the sleeping boy next to me. His blonde hair was a mess. He layed on his stomach with his hands under his pillow. His eyes were scewed shut and his mouth was shut. Our bare legs tangled under the sheets. I sat up. trying to get the sun out of my eyes.

''Kenzie.'' Niall reached up and grabbed my elbow. I jumped at his sudden voice.I smiled softly looking over at him. His eyes were squinted slightly.

''Come back to bed. I'm cold.'' I giggled and layed back down. He wrapped his arms around me making goosebumps on my stomach.

''Youre hands are cold.'' My body faced his, his hands held me close to his.

I layed my head on his chest. His heart was beating a bit fast.

''Sorry, it was cold last night, I think it snowed.''

''I'd get up to go look if I wasn't so comtrobal.'' I shut my eyes. He kissed the top of my head.

''I love you Mackenzie. are you doing okay from you know?'' I felt his heart beat faster. I opened my eyes, his cheeks were tinted pink.

''I love you so much Ni and yes, I'm fine." My cheeks felt hot, it was still shocking to me.

"We should go out to eat." He mumbled into my neck. He kissed softly on my collar bone before sitting up to look at me.

"That sounds lovely, but how will I ever get up."I grinned.

''I'll make you.'' He winked. His face was inches from mine. His lips barley touching mine. My eyes were shut

and I was waiting for him to kiss me. I needed to feel his kiss. But it never came.

''Niall, kiss me.'' But he pulled away.

"Not until you get out of bed." He smirked and rolled off of me. He got out of bed and pulled on his shorts.

I covered my eyes with my hands. The bed felt cold now.

"It's freezing." I shivered bringing the sheet up to my chin.

"We'll it is November." Niall called from the bathroom where the shower turned on.

I stayed in bed even though I should be getting ready. But I couldn't my skin still tingled with ever touch of kisses he left last night. It felt unreal. It's almost like I've dreamed of this my whole life and now it's happened with someone who I would least expect.

I was actually starving, so I took the warm thin sheet off of me. My skin was cold and goosebumps rose on my back.

I went to the closet which was filled with my clothes next to Nialls. I put on clean pair of clothes and waited for Niall to come out of the shower.

Once he did, the towel around his waist hung loosely. His hair was wet and dropped down his back

He saw me in the closet and stopped in the doorway.

"Finally made it out of bed.'' He smiled.

''It was very difficult.'' I hung up some dirty clothes on the hangers.

He stepped into the walk in closet, which was like the size of a room. He looked so sexy in his loose towel.

I wrapped my arms around his neck and took a step closer.

''Do you think I deserve that kiss now?'' I smirked and inched closer. My lips were almost on his. His warm hot breath blew on my face. My eyes fluttered shut. His hand cupped my cheek.