- 6 -

-Your POV

"Argh!" Eito brings my attention and I look at him at the dinner table.

"Uncle Eito, what's wrong?" Sora put the spoon in his mouth.

As always, Seijuro shows no emotion.

"Please excuse me, but it's just something from work. We have to bring a goddess muse to work. This year they wanted to try something new for their banquet."

"A female?"I ask

"Yes, but everyone is busy with the company back at the cities, so we can't have any of the female do it."

"Uncle Eito, how about my mommy? My mommy is very good at talking to people like you and Uncle Sei."

I turn my head at Sora and he smiles

"I mean we can, but do you mind?"

"Oh ho ho, I woudn't want to ruin your reputation and everything. I am not-"

"-Please be our goddess muse?"

I sigh "I suppose."

The company day:

" The objective is pair up with this company and gain their trust. I hope we can earn their trust by end of the day." Eito wears his watch.

I nod to understand

"I can't go because I have to stay with the construction, so Seijuro will with you."

What?

"Let's go, (f/n)." He offer his hand and then I look into his red eyes and they were sincere. Then I took his hand.

Banquet:

"Uh, I didn't have any nice clothes to bring and-"

"-don't worry. The company bought you a dress. You're a size ( #)? Right? I hope it's not too big." Seijuro hand me the bag

I nod my head "I think it should be fine, but how did you know my size?" Then I stupidly face palm myself asking why did I ask that.

"You just look like someone I used to know, but hurry along. It's going to start soon."

I nod and make my room to change. Then I close the door and as I was going to change, I hear someone screaming from the window.

"Help me!"

Then I immediately jump from the window and see a goat running around. The male who looks like a chef are after the goat.

As I come closer, the goat goes by me and I pet it.

"Oh thank you!" The male smile.

"You're not going to kill her, right?" As the goat stay behind me

"Hahaha, no. I just needed her milk to make dessert. Our service here only eat chicken, cow, and pork. We don't eat goat because they have a gamy taste. We just use their milk that's all."

I nod in approval and the goat goes to the chef.

" Thank you Miss." He runs first, but then something caught my eye.

"Is this your ring?" As I pick it up

"Oh goodness. Yes it is. I wanted to give that to my daughter's wedding."

The ring is really unique.

As I hand it to him, I speak my opinion about the ring.

"The ring is beautiful. The hexagon give its shape like a beautiful snowflake and white frost look in the seasons. This is a love special ring that is serious for love and commitment."