- 7 -

-Your POV-

Evening:

"Mom and dad, I have some great news. We're paired up with Mr. Sakamaki. No. It was because of our muse goddess. Yes, I understand. Mmm-hmm. I will see you two in two days. Okay, if I am not available have a safe flight." Eito closes his cellphone and smile. He throw us a thumb ups and smile.

"Congratulation to you both!" I pour tea into the empty wooden cup.

"Yes, (y/fn). We wouldn't do it without you, so we really appreciate it. For that, we will always welcome you with anything you want. Our door is open and you have our thanks." I nod 

"Buhaha, yes! In celebration... Let's drink tonight!" Aunt Sakura barge in the door and bring six bottles of sake.

"Aunt Sakura?"I get up and go to her to help the sake bottles.

"Why thank you (y/fn), oh hoo. I'm so lonely because my nephew isn't here from South Korea yet, so I want to drink with you guys."

"Shun? Isn't he coming back in two days too?" Aunt Sakura nods and "Too bad that you can't marry him, but I know that you guys are great friends. Let's drink up!" 

"I am sorry, but I may have to pass this round-"

"NO SON! DRINK WITH US!"

Drinking ( Uh oh ):

"I feel so childish that I am drinking someone who's like twenty years younger than me." 

Aunt Sakura frown and shake her head. She pour another shot and I drink up.

"Okay, okay... BUHAHAHAHAHA!" Eito laugh and wipe his snots with the napkin near by

Ew.

"How about this.... Who was the most wonderful person that changed your life? Huh?"

"Ah, my husband at home now... The one who lets me drink with you guys... He was cool with it. Thank god that I found him.."

"My girlfriend Yuki. She's amazing. Oh my gosh. I just don't know... I miss her." Eito sighs

"Mr.Akashi, it's your turn.. Eito good for you." 

Seijuro shyly looks to the side and burp

"My. My. I-I.. Whew. I uh... This woman. She brought my dignity down in a good way. She changes my life in many ways... Oh.... She's just so........ Uh.. She's was different from other girls."

Eito wipe his tears

"I'm sorry that nee-chan can't be here. We will visit her at the Holy Angel cemetery when we go back."

Seijuro nods and lay on the ground.

I sigh and shake my head

"I'm sure that your nee-chan is in a better place. She would always watch you no matter what." I burp and smile

Eito's cellphone ring "Thanks, I need to go outside and take this call or this crazy woman would be mad." Eito excuse himself and goes to the door

"I should be going and yeah. Thanks for drinking with me." Aunt Sakura collect the empty sake and excuse herself

Then it was just Seijuro and I in the room. "C'mon, you need to sleep in the guest bedroom and not here. Let's go. I will help you to your room." 

Bedroom( remember you guys are drunk or tipsy):

"Day 2 of being drunk. I know you can do better, Sei."

I place him onto the bed and I sigh. I just lay on top of him while being tipsy.