- 14 -

Warning: this will have sexual content. ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
If you're not comfortable then skip this chapter my lovely kouhai(s) /senpai (s).

One more chapter to go. 😢😥😒

**********************************************

Day 6 in ( country that was warm ): last day of honey moon.

"Is there still some things you want to do? I mean we already did Archery, horseback riding , wine tasting, zipline, sky diving, star gazing and everything." Seijuro places the glass of water onto the granite smooth round table.

"Uhhh, no. I think we pretty much did everything that I really wanted to do Seijuro. I really appreciate all the things and I feel like I didn't let you do the things you wanted to do."
I sit by the bed with only wearing tomboy pajamas which is a t-shirt and boy's short.

"This has been a very fun honey moon, say, I can't wait for us to go home and see Sora. He should be sleeping by now." I lean against the headboard and watch Seijuro drinking all the water from the glass cup.

"So you said that I didn't get to do any activities that I wanted to do?"
Guilt crawls under my skin and I nod my head.
He crawls onto the bed and give a low hmph. He leans into my ear and said something that made made me blush madly.

"Why don't we do the 'activity' that we did before the winter cup match started?

Flashback: 10 minutes before the match starts

"N-ngh!" My back press against the cold blue lockers and Seijuro continue to thrust into me.

My nails dig into the back of his flesh to endure the pain that was entering my lower region.

My legs wrap around his built body waist and his hands place on my rears to enter deeper inside of me. 
Seijuro attacks my neck and then follow to my mouth. His tongue enter my wet cavern to explore inside of me and I break the kiss.

"O-only ten minutes left. Seijuro. Let's go before they wonder where we are."

You can say that ever since we had our first sex experience, we've been doing it constantly. In the bathroom stalls during practice, my house or his house, and now in the bathroom before the match starts.

"I don't really care when it comes to us." He enter inside of me again and I bite my finger to prevent myself from moaning.

"Oh no, if you're going to cover your cute sound then I guess I will make break your cute sound barrier.

Then he slowly raise me higher and start kissing my bare chest.

Present

"U-uh, hmm. I forgot what we did. Ha. Ha. Ha. " I slowly scratch my head.

"We're not kids no more. We are parents of a child we have at home. I know you've been longing to do it with me, am I right (y/n) ?" I pinch his cheeks.

"Flame head always know how to read my minds and actions huh?" Then I pull him for a kiss which turns out to a hot make-out session. His hand goes under my shirt and discard the shirt to reveal my bare chest. We slowly take turn taking each other clothes off and then he slowly kiss down.

"W-what are you doing?" I prop my elbows to watch him as he lustfully open my legs.
"I'm just pleasing my empress. I believe that she should be pleasure by her emperor."
He buries his head between my legs and slowly kisses my inner thigh to my aching core.
"ARGH!" My head throw back as I feel a slight contact with my lower region. Seijuro holds down my thighs and I wrap my legs around his neck to go deeper.
"Sei! Sei! Sei! Stop doing this. I-I think we should-" his tongue swirl and suck on my pink clitoris.
I use both of my hands to grip on his red hair to go deeper inside of me and my juices come to his waiting tongue.

"That's the taste that I missed for six years." He slurps as he gets up from the bottom. He pulls me out of the bed and then push me to the glass windows. My breasts smudge against the window and he entwine his fingers behind my fingers.

I feel his growing member behind me as he ram into the back of me. He grunts into my ear as I'm pressing against the glass. His firm hands on my waist and I exhale and see the hot breath on the glass. Moans escape through from my lips and I feel tight in my abdomen.

"Seijuro, I'm about to come." I plead and then He turns me over to enter me In the front. His waist between my thighs and then he holds my rears for support to thrust deeper. I wrap my arms around his neck and bite the crook of his neck to tease him.

My inner stretching walls tightens his member as it's growing inside of me.

"Seijuro, only you know how to make me feel good." I moan as I feel a smirk against my neck.
His hot semen shoots inside of me as I come out. Our arousal liquids combines and he eject himself out of me. His remaining liquids slowly drip from my inner thighs and he carry me to the bed.

"Now that was better than six years ago." Our heavy pants combines and we desperately gasp for air.

"Flight tomorrow is leaving in 7 hours. Let's go home."

Seijuro kisses me in the forehead and then we both fall asleep in each other's arms.

2 months later. ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

" I don't understand how you guys can do that to me. This is so sad!" I sit-up from the family chair and everyone looks at me with confusion.

"What do you mean? All we said that we bought you a treadmill for you to be healthy, (y/n)." Eito rubs his temple and I see everyone's face.

"You're saying that I'm fat! Just because I only ate  four plates and I'm still hungry!"

"Honey, Eito didn't mean it that way. He's trying to say-"
"Stay out of this Seijuro! I don't want to hear it from you!"
"Mommy, can you not be mean to everyone?" Sora continue to eat his food.

Did he just say that I was mean?

I begin to cry and cover my face with my hands.
"Sora, can you go with with Grandmother and Grandfather to wash your hands?" Eito sighs and cover his eyes.
He takes the last bite and follow my parents to the washing room.

Generation of Miracles awkwardly eat their dinner and I continue to cry

"Could it be that you've been feeling sick? Nauseous? Mood swing? Fatigue?" Eito's fiancée breaks the silence and I look at her.
I nod slowly.

"What was the last time you had your period, (y/n)?"
"Last time I had it when I-" then I immediately look at Seijuro.

"You guys had sex during your honeymoon, huh? " she smiles and then wink.
"Congrats then. I'm proud to be a doctor. "

I touch my lower stomach and then everyone roars in a cheer.
"You did this Seijuro!" I point my finger at him, but then he quickly give me a kiss on the lips.

"But you loved it." As he whisper into my ear

-end of chapter-

That's so dirty talk. Lmfao. 😂😂😂 I have to say this smut was waaaaaay better than my first Lemon in the first book. 🌚

Next chapter is the last one. 😢

I'm just gonna compete the book today. 😭😭😭
Will release the last chapter at midnight. 😭😭😭

-dazaihime