Chapter 34 - Alex Get The Goddamn Mustard!

The next morning, the police came to our door to question us. My brothers and I told them everything that had happened last night. They said that Alex's parents, Barry and his friends will appear in court where the judge will determine them guilty or not. My brothers and I will have to go there as witnesses. 

Now, Alex, Eli, Sam, Hunter and I are all sitting on the couch watching TV. That was a lot of names to remember. 

Suddenly, my phone buzzes. I see that I've gotten a text from Kat. Seems like forever since i talked to her last, I guess I took a little break. 

TheFabAgent: Check your mail ;) 

ThatOneFamousActress: Oh no, do I really want to?

TheFabAgent: Yes you do, and also, where the heck have u been?

ThatOneFamousActress: Long story 

TheFabAgent: Well tell me later and maybe we can make a movie out of it. Now go outside!!!  

I roll my eyes at her texts. "Be right back," I tell my friends and I go outside to the mailbox. You might be thinking, Why don't you have an awesome machine that carries your mail to your house? 

Honestly, I don't know where I was going with that thought. I literally don't have an answer to that question. 

Maybe we should get one? It would make things easier. 

Anyway, there is a letter in the mailbox. It says my name on it with very fancy writing. There is also a letter addressed to Alex in the same fancy writing. 

I grab the letters and take them inside. I give Alex hers and we go into the kitchen to open them. 

When I open mine, I read the first couple of lines and almost cry with happiness. Then I'm annoyed that Kat didn't tell me earlier! 

"OH she's so in trouble," I say, grabbing my car keys. 

"Be right back," I say to the boys who just shrug and keep watching.. whatever they're watching.

"I want to come because this is gonna be good," Alex grins, grabbing a coat. We get in my car and drive over to Kat's apartment. 

When we get to her floor, I don't even bother knocking and I just use the spare key she gave me to get in. 

"KATERINA WHY DID I NOT KNOW ABOUT THIS FABULOUS NEWS OF A CERTAIN SOMEONE GETTING FUCKING MARRIED?" I scream in her apartment. 

Her head pokes out from one of the bedrooms. "Uh oh." 

"UH OH IS DAMN RIGHT. NOW TO ANSWER MY QUESTION, WHY WAS I NOT NOTIFIED OF THIS AWESOME NEWS?" 

"Surprise?" 

"You're dead." 

I grab the closest thing on her counter, which happens to be a can of whipped cream. 

I run through her apartment to the room that she is hiding in right now. She has locked the door. 

"Ok Kat I'm sorry, I'll calm down." 

She opens the door. Big mistake. 

"Really?" 

"No," I rush in and start spraying the whipped cream all over her. I catch a glimpse of Alex in the background, phone out and videoing this whole... show.

Soon, Kat is covered in whipped cream. "Hey, it'll match your wedding dress," I grin. 

She laughs and then grins evilly. She opens her arms to give me a hug and my smile drops.