The Fight Between the Eights

Melanie's P.O.V

We had the first shot. I saw my arrow leave a trail of water and it hit Sky's invisible shield. He jumped back in surprise and saw the water on the arrow. He looked up and saw my shield. Perhaps if I coat the arrow in water and can control it. I hold out my hand and another arrow forms. It is caoted in water and I load up the bow. I make a small hole just big enough for me to shoot through it and I shoot. I look through the hole and I wave my hand about. Where ever my hand goes the arrow moved with it. I lift my hand up and the arrow shoots up. I can see confusion etched on Sky's face and I continue moving around the arrow. I am aiming it straight for the center of the sheild were a target has formed and he sees what I am doing. He pushes his hand outward and a burst of wind blows my arrow back. Two can play at this game. I push my hands forward and I can feel them being pushed against. I push harder and I can see the arrow wobbling midair. The arrow starts inching forwards and Sky pushes his hands forward even more. He finally over powers me and I shoot a burst of water. I spin it around in the shape of a waterspout and I can see Sky still focused on the arrow accidently making the spout spin. He looks over at the miniature water spout and stops the wind completely. The water spout disappears and the arrow hits his shield. His shield falls down and I see Max looking over at him angrily. While Max is distracted Aphmau shoots an arrow and hits arround a centimeter away from the center. Max regains his senses and melts the arrow. The arrow left a bit of water and I looked over at Aphmau. Some water formed below me and behind her so the boys couldn't see. I imagined the arrow teleporting through the water over to the other water and shot. It did just as I said and Aphmau grinned. She would take down Max. I would be the distraction. Before the water in front of Max evaporated I shot another arrow through the water and it flew up in front of Max. He was focused on the arrow so Aphmau shot another arrow and hit the center. Max put his shield down and sat down angrily. Ross looked like he was getting scared but managed to shoot the center of Aphmaus sheild. Shelby loaded her bow and I loaded mine. We nodded and I shot. I shot mine a bit up so it didn't hit the center but it got Ross's attention. He threw a rock at it right when Shelby's arrow hit his sheild. We looked over at Joel and it looked like Lizzy had him handled. She was shooting arrow after arrow and Jeol was just barely deflecting them all. She shot two arrows. One heading forwards the middle and one a bit to the side. He was focused on the one to the side so the one in the middle finally hit Joel's shield. "Good game" Sky said. He looked over at Katie who was timed out in space. "I wonder what Katie does in the time that she is spaced out like that?" Joel says. I wonder if I can ask Drake about it. I have the feeling Drake is in my mind. "You called" he said. "What is going on in Katie's mind?" I ask him. I have the feeling of not being watched right now so I just shrug it off and walk with Shelby to the dorm. It is around 10:00 p.m. currently and all of the leaders are planning an attack. We go into the dorm and I lay down on my bed. I was about to go to sleep when Drake came back into my mind. "You might want to see this" he says. I go to sleep and I can see what was going on in Katie's mind. I know it was from earlier since I can see myself in the background. She was at the battle. It looked like she was helping us out. She had stopped the people in there tracks. But one thing could change the whole battle. I saw that the battle was turning for the worse. Sky was shooting as many arrows as possible and controlling them though he was pushing himself to hard. I was doing melee with some of the castle guards but I looked tired. The guard was trying to get me and never ended up getting to me. I saw someone lying on the ground. They looked injured. It was Ross. The docters were trying to get to him but couldn't. Katie took down a wall and the doctors got to him. Shelby and Aphmau were back to back fighting guards. I woke up. I shot up out of bed. A sharp pain in my head. I felt afraid for some reason. Now that I'm thinking back to the dream. We were not in Tiffany's base. We were at the Scavengers base. Tiffany is going to attack us soon. In fact, Tiffany is attacking us now. I jumped out of bed and woke up Shelby. I told her to wake up Aphmau and I woke up Lizzy. We all woke up the boys and rushed into the halls. Sky went into Jin's room and came out with Jin. I went into the gaurds room and woke up Elise and Emma. Shelby went in the Docter room and woke up Alex and Yurie. Aphmau went in the Archer room and woke Emra and Rose. Lizzy went in the scientist room and woke up Sammy and Jena. Max woke up Armen and Grayson. Ross and Joel went to go wake up Pat. Mousie and Jen ran into the hallway. Katie was right behind them. "Don't worry, we know" Aphmau explained. "We are waking everyone up now." Lizzy said. "How did you know?" Katie asked. "Ask Blue." Shelby said. I heard a loud boom and we all looked over there as Max, Ross, and Pat were walking briskly back. "We need a plan of attack" Pat said to Jen. "We don't have time!" Katie yelled. Another boom was heard and part of the wall exploded. Katie put up a wall just before it happened. When she put down the wall we all summoned out weapons and looked at the crowd of gaurds before us. In the center of it all was Tiffany.

Thank you for reading. The book is nearing the end but there will be a second one. If you read the description I first wrote you will know what they are facing in the next book. Don't forget to........

Like

Favorite

Comment

-Melanie