The Finale

Melanie's P.O.V

I heard muffled voices. "She used to much power" I heard a female voice say. "She might go in a coma" I heard another voice say. This one was a different female person. I started to open my eyes. The people sitting next to me didn't seem to notice. I saw a lot of people next to me. They looked familiar but I wasn't clicking in my mind. I saw two red haired people, a boy and a girl. A person wearing an amulet was looking at me. Two girls were talking to the red haired girl. I saw a strawberry blond person who looked at me worriedly. I saw two people talking, one had pinkish purple hair and one had a pink dress. I saw three boys talking. Two of them had one white eye. The other had blond hair. I saw a boy in a sloth hoodie. I also saw a boy with brown hair looking at the girl with pink hair blushing. Someone was talking to the person with the amulet. He had black hair that went over his right eye. I shifted to act like I was waking up. I saw everyone look at me. "Your awake!" I hear amulet boy yell. I see the girl with dark hair squealing in happiness. Red head girl looked happy and speechless. Red head boy and sloth boy stopped talking. Red head boy smiled. I have a feeling he doesnt do that much. I saw all of the people crowd around me. "Who are you?" I ask confused. I saw a girl, who I think is a docter, write something down. I see some water. I move my hand around. I see a girl shoot something in the water. "Here drink this" the girl said. I drank it and I got surrounded with memories. I saw Shelby, Aphmau, Lizzy, and I all gathered around a pond. They were laughing and I was trying my best not to. I see Sky getting lift up by water. Max is getting angry at Sky. I see everything and I remember everything. "Woah" was all I said. "Hey guys, how are you?" I ask. I remembered the battle. "We are fine, what about you?" Aphmau asks me. "How is Tiffany?" I ask. They look at each other. "We need to combine all of our powers to wake her up" Lizzy explains. "Then let's do it." I say. I try to stand up and fall right back down. "Why can't I get up?" I ask. "That's the thing. When you did your final attack, part off your body turned to water. You can get it back though it might hurt." I hear Max explain. I look down at my legs and sure enough they are melted into the table. I concentrate and my legs slowly turn to water. I concentrate even more and I can feel the water moving. I feel the water harden and I now have completely functional legs. I try to stand up. I succeed. I walk over to where Tiffany is sleeping. I blast a beam of water into the air. Shelby sends a beam of leaves. Aphmau sends ice. The ball of power is starting to get a bit bigger. Lizzy sends up a beam of magic and Joel follows her with a shadow beam. Sky, Ross, and Max shoot up a beam of their element. We start to move the ball of powers down a bit. I can see the ball of magic start to get absorbed into Tiffany. She wakes up after all of it is restored, with her memories. "I am going to start off with, I'm so sorry" she said. She looked at Mousie. "I have figured out why I wasn't killed when I was in the necklace" she said. "I had another ring on. A ring of dreams. It may sound insane but I can basically grant your biggest dream." She said. Mousie looked at her hopefully. "Even bringing back family" Tiffany said. She looked at the younger Eight. "You are all full of courage and kindness. Use that to help you along your journey" She said. She looked at Mousie and waved her hand around her head. I saw a person forming in front of Mousie. Once I figured out who it was, I smiled for the first time in forever. It was her younger brother. I saw her go over to Jen. You lost someone very important to you in the battle. You lost your husband, Pat. Your biggest wish and dream is to get him back" she said. She waved her hand and there he was. Pat looked down at his hands. Jen ran at him and hugged him. Tiffany moved on. She went to Armen. "You always want to keel your friends safe, no matter how small the danger. All three of you dream that." She said to Drake, Grayson, and Armen. "I can't make you all invincible but I can do this" she said waving her hand. She gave them high class armor and new swords that had quarts at the tip of it to make it sharper. They looked at there new gear and smiled. She moved on to Jin. "Your dream is for you to journey around with the younger Eight. Your wish has already been granted" she said. He nodded and she moved on. Katie was next. "You wish for there to be no more people putting on the wrong ring. I can't grant your wish, I'm sorry." Tiffany said. She moved onto Sky. "You wish your dad would be a better ruler" she waved her hand around. "Done" She went to Ross. "You wish for more adventure. Your wish has already been granted." She went to Max. "You wish for Tim to become your friend again." She waved her hand. Tim appeared. "Where am I?" He asked. Tiffany waved her hand around once more. "That is a spell to make him say anything that is on his mind." Tiffany said. Tim looked at Max. "Look Max, I'm sorry for bullying you its just I wanted to seem cool" Tim said. Max walked over to Tim and hugged him. Tim looked confused but hugged back. Tiffany waved her hand over his head again to get rid of the spell. "I'm so sorry Max"  Tim said. They hugged it out. She walked on to Joel. "Awww. How sweet. You wish for your crush to notice you. Just be open with your feelings. Trust me." She said looking at Joel and Lizzy. I saw Lizzy walk over to Joel and hold his hand. She nodded and Joel blushed. "We Need Fanfictions! People! Get Writing! Let's Do This! Ship Names! We Need Ship Names!" I saw Aphmau yelling over at a distant corner. That's weird nothing is over there. She continued onto Aphmau. "You wish for your Mom and Dad to continue on with the business and to do better than ever." She waved her hand around and smiled. "There you go." She moved over to Shelby and walked past Lizzy since her wish had been granted. "You hope your mom will be okay." Tiffany said. She waved her hand around and smiled. She moved over to me. I heard a voice in my head. "Do it! Take off your hood! They won't judge! Be confident!" It was saying supportive things and Tiffany just looked at me smiling. I lifted my hand over to my hood. I saw everyone looking at me surprised. I lifted my hand up a bit and I saw some of my blue hair fall out of the hood covering my face. I lifted off the rest of the hood and moved my hair out of the way. I saw Shelby looking at me and she started to walk over. She then hugged me. Aphmau and Lizzy joined. I smiled and they all smiled back. In the back of the crowd I saw a figure that I used to hate. I saw my mom glowing and nodding. She looked like she was crying. She has beautiful angel wings. My Mom was never going to hurt me. She was actually always watching over me. I smiled and started to tear up with tears of joy. I felt around in my hoodie pocket until I felt a necklace. I pulled it out and it was the fear necklace. I handed it over to Katie. "Our adventure may be over for now, but I feel another one coming up soon enough." I said. I heard a loud groan followed by another. When I looked over I saw Drake and Armen on the ground. They looked like they were having a seizure and their white eye was glowing. Some substance came out of there mouth and started to form into a person. When the person was complete it showed a man with a blue shirt and purplish pants. The weirdest part about him was his eyes. He had two eyes as white as could be. He had an evil laugh and looked over at Drake and Armen. "Good luck defeating me again" was all he said before disappearing. I knew another adventure was going to happen again. It has already started.

There will be a second book don't worry! It will be posted soon and you should look out for it. I am thinking I'm going to call it, Light vs Dark. Not sure but that is my top idea. Don't forget to.......

Like

Favorite

Comment

-Melanie