The Beautiful Rose

Another chapter I wrote at 2:00 a.m.

Shelby's P.O.V

I just woke up and I checked the clock, it read 7:00. Ugh. I got up out of bed and changed into my normal clothes. I get my white crown off of my bedside table and put it on. "Perfect!" I go downstairs and walk outside to the garden. I walk around and water all of the flowers when I see a small rose seed. I planted it and I saw it grow before my eyes. "Awesome" I said in awe. The rose started to bloom and it was so pretty. I plucked the Rose out of the ground and put it in a small special glass container. I put the container in my pocket and walk inside. My dad is a farmer and my mom is a baker. I decide to cook pancakes for breakfast and when I'm done my mom walks in. I put two pancakes on a plate for her and get out the syrup. She starts to eat the pancake but stops. "This is delicious! You should become a baker!" My mom told me. "Mom you know how I want to become a florist" I said. "The only type of flower you need is the flour that comes from wheat!" My mom tells me. I have finished cooking the pancakes and I go up to my room. "Shelby! Aphmau and Lizzy will be coming at 12:00 today ok!" My mom yells up the stairs. "OK!" I pull the glass container with the rose in it and examine the rose. I take out the rose and I touch one of the petals. Vines start to grow out of the petals and wrap around the finger that touched it trying to pull it to the flower. I let it and when my finger touch the flower again I saw a purple dust fly around me. I feel like I am being sucked away.

I wake up and I look around. "When did everything become so big? I look up and see the rose about to crush me. I jump out of the way and I feel like I jumped so far. I jump again and realize that I have a super jump capability. I run and I also figure out I'm super fast. "The rose must have shrunk me. I was about to touch the rose when my mom came in the room. I hid under one of the folds in the blanket. "Shelby must be in the bathroom. What a pretty flower! She won't mind if I have it. Right?" Oh no. I see a giant version of my mom pick up the flower and walk out of the room. I was about to follow her when I started to think about how I was going to get down. I went to the edge of the bed, grabbed the blanket, and start to jump down slowly. Once I make it to the floor I start to go over to my moms room. I see a leg that is as big as me stop me. I look up and see a huge cockroach. I am about to vomit. I run away from it as fast as I can and run into my moms room. I hear my mom scream. I look up and see her grab a shoe. She walks over to us and swings the shoe down. She almost hit me! She got the cockroach instead and didn't see me. She goes out of her room to work in the bakery and I go over to her bed. I grab the edge of a sewing string and tie it around me like a rope. I get a sewing needle off the floor and throw it up on the bed. I hope the sewing needle gets stuck and I tug on the rope. The needle does not fall. I put one of my feet on the side of the bed. I jump up and put the other. As I climb up I keep a good hold on the rope and start to put the excess rope into a circle. I hold onto the circle so if I fall I don't fall all the way down. I finally climb up and as I do the thread breaks. I gab ahold the the edge with one hand and the excess rope with the other. I swing the rope up and and the needle in a lasso and tighten it. I get up on the bed and jump onto the bedside table. I grab the flower by the stem and tie the flower to a rope. I lower the rope with the flower down and once it reaches the bottom I tie it onto the rope on my stomach. I grab the other rope and make my way down. I hit the floor, grab the flower, and run back to my room. I put the flower on the floor and was about to touch it when I saw a circular box in the middle of the flower. A grab the box without touching the flower and open it. Inside it there was a ring and a note.

Dear Shelby
You are not in trouble but I still suggest putting the ring on. If you put the ring on you will become the eight of plants. The rose you found was no ordinary rose. Meet the others in the hut in the northern woods.

I looked at the ring and saw it was in the shape of a leaf. I put on the ring and I get surrounded by vines. When the vines clear I see that I am normal sized and that I am in my room.

~~~~~~~~~~~~Timeskip~~~~~~~~~~~~~

We are chasing after a person with a green hoodie on when they stop by Aphmau's Ice Cream Parlor. We sneak up to it and see that it is a her. She hears gravel crunching and makes a break for it in the alley. When we decide to go in the alley and the person is gone. Aphmau declares she went in the freezer and races to the front of the ice cream parlor and proceeds to open the door. I search the lobby and management, Lizzy searches upstairs, and Aphmau searches the freezer. After around five minutes I hear Aphmau banging on the door and it took another few minutes to get her out.

We got back to my house and went upstairs. After a while Lizzy asked us if we were eights. "I am" I said cheerfully. "I am as well" Aphmau said. After a small talk they went to go pack there stuff. I packed my stuff and we waited for my mom to go to sleep. We sneak out and head off into the northern woods. I lead the way since I know these woods the best and in ten minutes we reach the hut. Aphmau opens the hut door and I peak in. I see a boy with brown hair reading a book sitting in a chair and the girl in the green hoodie. We take a seat and start to talk when a few minutes later three boys burst in. The one in sunglasses says, "I guess we're last"

Thank you for reading this chapter and please
Like
Favorite
And Comment
Thank You!

-Melanie