Chapter 21

I bring myself close to Harry and he keeps a loose grip on me. Lights flicker on and we are in an elevator. It begins to escalate down the floors and I hold my breath.

The lights continue to twitch and jump when I see a figure in the corner with her dark brown hair running over her face, so no facial features are visible. She wears all white and looks like a child. She walks towards me from her place in the corner and opens her arms wide. I scream, literally scream into Harry's jacket.

I want out. I want out so badly.

The lights turn off and the elevator stops suddenly with a jolt. We stay in darkness for a moment. My grip tightens on Harry when the glide open into a misty room. We nod to the others to go first but they shake their heads no. After debating, Niall comes to our side and stops the small bicker.

"We'll go together. Calm down guys. It's not real." He leads us out and the group follows. My shoulders relax until I hear a scream in my ear. I find myself screaming back when I turn around and see a clown.

A clown. Of course it has to be a damn clown.

It's scream turns to a wicked laugh and as I pace away, it follows.

"Come here. Come here. I want to play with you."

What the actual hell. This is hell for me. I shouldn't even be this scared. I know it's all fake but I can't help but to feel like that girl in the movies who dies first.

"Come here, Victoria." It giggles. How does it know my name.

Harry tightens his arm around me and whispers. "Shh.. it's alright. He can't touch you."

We walk with the group behind us and Niall and Bethany on our side. I hear a guy and girl scream in unison behind us and I bite down on my cheek. Who would even find this enjoyable?

The path that is twined with cloudy air from fog machines lead into a small tunnel.

" Watch your heads." I see Niall duck in front of us and the path becomes narrow. I whine and move to the back of Harry, keeping the jacket warm in my clenched fists.

We are once again in absolute darkness. If Harry wasn't leading me, I'd be crying, trying to find my way out.

Suddenly, a loud thud fills my ears and I turn my head quick around. It reminds me of the noise on the hayride but it's different. It sounded lower..on the ground.

I hear a girl yelp. She's crying.

"Help! Guys help! Andrew! Andrew! I'm serious! You better not be joking with me!" I feel Harry's breath on the back of my neck, just staring as I am at a scene of black.

"Are you alright?" I hear Niall call.

"No! Guys help me! I'm not fucking around! I have no idea what the hell just happened!"

"Is he hurt?" I ask, trying to puzzle together what happened in the pitch black.

"I-I don't know. He's not answering me..he just...fell!"

"Andrew!" I hear her call again. I match the girl's voice with a face I saw in the elevator. She had dirty blonde hair and a boy had his arms wrapped around the front of her. The were giggling and mumbling before the girl in the elevator was in sight.

"Ok calm down. Screaming is not going to help."Harry says behind me.

"How do I calm down whe-"

"Calm down. It's not going to fix anything. We're in a small room & I can't see for shit right now so please, just calm down." Harry replies and I hear a loud sigh.