Chapter Thirteen **

LOUIS // JUNE 2020
Twelve Weeks

{ A/N: the asterisk indicates that there will be a smutty scene within this chapter — ENJOY! }

"This is Desmond," the voice repeated.

"Um, hi." Louis said, clearing his throat. "My name is Louis Tomlinson. I-I'm calling about your son, Harry."

"Harry? Is everything okay?" Desmond immediately asked.

"Everything is okay, Mr. Styles. Um, I'm his fiancé actually."

"Fiancé?" There was a silence. "How old is he again? I haven't seen him since he was fifteen. The years have passed quickly."

"He's twenty eight," answered Louis.

"Holy crap..." Desmond said. "How is he? How's Gemma? She's what, thirty one now?"

"They're both good, really good."

"That's good... Really good. Louis, is it?" Desmond asked. When Louis said yes, he continued, "Why are you calling me and not one of my children? Not that I don't appreciate this or anything."

Louis sighed, "Well... I know for a fact Harry doesn't want to talk to you. As for Gemma, I'm not sure of her feelings. I wanted to reach out because I feel like... Harry needs a relationship with his father. He doesn't even know I'm calling you, but I think it's important, you know?"

"Of course."

"My father passed away almost eleven years ago now, Mr. Styles. I'm worried that my children will grow up without a grandpa and that makes me sad. I want them to have a grandpa, like I did."

"Harry has children?" Desmond asked, his voice faraway and shocked.

"We have a daughter, she's three and a half. We're expecting as well, twins."

"Wow... I have a granddaughter. What's her name?"

"Olivia," Louis answered with a smile.

"Olivia? That's my mum's name."

"Is it?" Louis asked him. "Harry never said."

"She passed away when Harry was a child, but yes."

"I want her and the twins to know you. I don't think Harry will agree, but I'll talk him into it. I'm really good at talking him into things," Louis laughed. "That would be if you're willing to, of course."

"Well, of course I want to get to know them. I've wanted relationships with my children, but that Robin character ruined it. I admit I wasn't the most...involved, but I love my kids. If you could talk to Harry and Gemma, just text me on this number and we'll set something up. Are you guys still in Doncaster?"

"Yes, we're all in Doncaster."

"That's great. I live in Cheshire, it's definitely a trip, but I'll make it if they want to see me."

"I'll talk to him in the morning. Thank you, Mr. Styles."

"Call me Des, you're family now. I can't wait to meet you and Olivia, and to see Harry and Gemma again," Desmond said.

"Take care, I'll let you know what Harry says."

"Alright. Take care as well, Louis."

And with that, they hung up. Louis felt positive. He felt like Harry and Desmond could rebuild their relationship. He just hoped that Harry felt the same way. He crawled back into bed with Harry, curling up beside him. He fell asleep instantly, peacefully.