Chapter Seventeen

LOUIS // AUGUST 2020
Twenty-Two Weeks

Louis woke up the morning after his ER visit to the feel of two babies kicking him. They were quite active in the morning and they liked to bother their Papa by waking him up at six-thirty. One of them kicked him in the bladder and he had to dart to the bathroom, causing that sharp pain to stab him. But if he didn't hurry, he would wet the bed.

After relieving himself and washing his hands, he returned to bed. Harry was on his front, face turned toward Louis' side, he was snoring lightly. Louis ran his fingers through his growing hair, he loved Harry so much. It was rare to see him sleeping like this. He pushed himself against Harry and fell back asleep.

Just pass nine in the morning he woken up again with Olivia jumping on the mattress. Harry was gone, but when Louis saw that she was dressed for the day, he knew that he was preparing breakfast.

"Don't jump, love," Louis chastised as he pushed himself up.

"What's the babies name, Papa?" Olivia asked as she jumped one final time and landed on her bum.

"Well, your sister's name is Amelia," Louis told her, his hand going over and pulling her wild curls back behind her ears.

She smiled, her white little gleaming. "I like Melia, Papa." Louis' heart expanded. That was sweetest thing he had ever heard.

"And, Your brother's name is Reece."

"Weece?" Olivia asked. She wasn't that good at pronouncing R names.

"Yes, Reece." Louis nodded. He kissed her cheek and asked, "Do you like your brother and sister's names?"

"Yes, Papa. When do they come?"

"After your birthday. That's three months away. It's going to be some time," Louis explained. She didn't fully understand time and months yet.

"Okay, Papa," Olivia said. "We see Unc' Zayn and Unc' Li today."

"Yes," Louis confirmed. "We have to eat first before we get to go."

Louis and Olivia walked into the kitchen, where Harry was making pancakes. Louis realized that he was starving right then. They ate their breakfasts and got ready for the baby shower. They needed to stop beforehand to grab a gift. They had bigger priorities to deal with yesterday. They got the baby a few cute little outfits along with a few small necessities. They had the baby shop wrap it there and headed over to the party.

When they arrived, it was just Zayn, Liam, and their parents. Zayn wasn't due in roughly two and half months, but he was huge. He was a lot bigger in his second pregnancy rather than when he was pregnant with Luka.

"Louis!" Zayn greeted as they walked into the living room.

"Hi preggo," Louis said back to him, hugging him awkwardly as they had two large masses in their fronts.

"Unc' Zayn!" Olivia said, running up to him. Zayn lowered himself as much as he could so he was able to hug the little girl.

"How are you feeling?" Louis asked when Olivia ran over to Liam.

"Tired," laughed Zayn. "Liam's been up all night working on edits for the book and he keeps me up, because he blasts music. He's even woken up Luka with his stupid music."

Liam had finally got his book publishing deal and he was working hard on his time off on his edits. Louis was proud of his friend. Louis said, "Well, you know Liam is dumb at times. Tell him to shut it off."

"Nah, I shouldn't even complain. This is his dream, he's loving it."

Jesy, Jake and baby Ryder came a few minutes later, followed by Jade and Niall. Liam and Zayn's friends then filled up the room. The shower was in full swing and Louis was talking to Jesy, they hadn't seen each other in over a month.