Chapter Eighteen **

HARRY // SEPTEMBER 2020
Twenty-Six Weeks

{ A/N: the asterisk indicates that there will be a smutty scene within this chapter — ENJOY! }

Today was Fizzy's first day at Sheffield. She had driven over to their house the weekend before and stayed at their place. Jay and Dan were going to be here for the day to send her off along with Harry and Louis. But Harry could tell that he enjoyed the individual time spent with Felicite, seeing as it didn't happen often. Louis even took the day off, even though it wasn't necessary.

"Auntie Fiz?" Olivia asked before she had to head over to school.

Fizzy looked down at her and smiled, "Yes, gorgeous?"

"You living with us now?"

Harry laughed as he slid over a bowl of oatmeal to Fiz. She grabbed the spoon and shook her head. She murmured to Olivia, "No, little love. I'm going to live at my school."

"You live at school?" Olivia asked, pulling herself up to sit next to her aunt.

"Yes," Fiz laughed.

"That's cool," the little girl laughed, eating her own bowl of oatmeal just like her aunt was. Olivia was imitating everything that Fiz did, like mimicking her makeup or brushing her hair. It was quite cute.

"I'll come and visit you, okay? I promise you."

"You gotta see the babies."

"I will," Fizzy smiled, pressing a kiss Olivia's forehead. "Won't miss it."

Louis came into the kitchen with a hairbrush and water bottle. He started to spray down her curls and combing through them. He started to braid her hair back in a french braid and Harry said, "You gotta teach me that. How did you learn to do that again?"

"It's not that hard. Lottie taught me," Louis laughed.

"Have you talked to her recently?" Fizzy asked her brother. "I've called her three times and she didn't answer and hasn't called back."

Louis stopped the pattern he was making with Olivia's hair, thinking hard. "I actually don't even remember when I last talked to her," Louis said. "I know she's busy in LA and I'm busy here. It's hard to keep in contact."

Fizzy shrugged and said, "Well, it's our sister. You'd think that she let us know if she's alive or not."

"I'm sure she's talked to Mum."

"Probably."

Louis finished up Olivia's hair and said, "Go brush your teeth, it's time to go to school."

"I don't want to go," Olivia said, turning around to face Louis.

"Why?"

"Wanna stay with Auntie Fiz," she said.

"She's going to go to school as well. You'll see her soon," explained Louis, picking up his daughter and placing her on her feet. "Brush your teeth now."

Olivia shuffled out of the room. Fizzy looked at her brother and said, "I'll never get used to you being a father."

"Why?" Louis asked, laughing at her.

"Because... I don't know. I still think of you as my big brother who would break the heads off of my dolls and sing scary songs when I was trying to sleep."

Harry looked at his fiancé with wide eyes, "Really, Lou? You broke the heads off of your sister's toys?"

"Only when they deserved it," Louis said, crossing his arms above his large stomach.