Chapter 1:3 - The First Day of Action

I want another cup of coffee, because I'm having my dizzy day driving along the streets of Hampshire. No trouble over there and no henchmen nor anything. I drop by the Hampshire Coffee Shop to grab some.

Any minute now. . .

". . . Unit 6, this is Alpha. Do you copy?"

Is that Bob again? I wonder what's in store for me again.

". . . Alpha, this is Unit 6. I am sorry about a while ago Bob. I just want to make your day."

". . . Unit 6, there is a crime wave at Rosenberg's. You better check it out fast."

Wait a minute, Jane is patrolling over there!

". . . Alpha, this is Unit 6. Please stand by for any incoming reports. I am busting in."

". . . Copy that, Unit 6."

At last, I'm at the Rosenberg now. I see Jane sitting on the pavement, bleeding. I go out of the car hurriedly.

"Jane! Jane! Hang in there! "

I approach her up. I'm tapping her shoulder, but she's not responding. I grab my radio immediately.

". . . Alpha, this is Unit 6. I am at the Rosenberg now. Officer Hawke is down! I repeat; Officer Hawke is down! Send medical assistance in front of McKinley Building."

"Bang!"

Suddenly, I heard a gunshot. It must be inside the building. I need to get inside fast!

"Jane, hang in there. Help is on the way", I told Jane.

". . . Alpha, this is Unit 6. It is my turf now. I am going in", I reported.

I barge in with the gun in my hand. I'm tracking upstairs, when I hear a series of footsteps on the second floor.

"Hold up whoever you are! This is the police! If you are carrying a weapon, drop it now and I swear, that I am not going to shoot you!" I shouted.

The suspect doesn't respond. I shouted again, but he gave me a series of muffled vollies.

"Alright. We are going to do this the hard way", I whispered.

I do chase him quickly upstairs on each floor. I end up at the fourth floor. He goes to his room quickly, and he jumps out of the window. I shoot him once, but the suspect keep himself on escaping.

Lastly, I go downstairs and out of the building. The Paramedics and police cars are already waiting for me there.

There, I see Bob, the missing man in action.

"How are you doing Jay? Did you catch the suspect?" he asked.

"I did not, but I shot him", I replied.

"Where is he? Is he dead?"

"He is one tough man. He jumped out of the window and I know; he is still making himself alive right now."

"Alright, Jay. We will talk about it later. Drop by the office", Bob said.

"Brothers in crime, huh? Yeah right", I say.

That was a show, but it's not finished yet. I'm still looking forward for the second part. I know that he's still out there. I want to find out who he is for sure.

n5RƟ