Chapter 1:5 - Scene of the Crime Part 2

"So Jay, what are you thinking right now? Are you saying that you're the only cowboy of the RPD? Man, you got to lay off the coffee", Bob says, while we are walking past outside the RPD entrance.

"Come on Bob, caffeine is not making me crazy. Besides, that is our job, right? To serve and protect, remember?" I say, as I drink my coffee.

"I don't know Jay. You still need to eat my guts before you become the RPD's headline cop", Bob says.

"That isn't right to talk with a friendly police officer you've known for the past ten years. You don't need to blow it up on me. You know something Bob? It's not the caffeine, but I'm truly getting crazy about the mysterious man who shot . . . ugggh!" I said, clearing my throat.

"Man, I tell you right now, you got to lay off your coffee. I mean, you are becoming an uncontrollable freak right just now. Jane is not my soul mate. I repeat; Jane is not my soul mate. She's my friend."

"Okay Bob. I'm lying off the coffee right now. Take care of this cup because I'm going to the crime scene", I said, as I gave the cup to Bob.

"Okay cowboy. Take care of your horse before she runs out of breath. Happy trip."

I retract my wheels back to McKinley Building at Rosenberg. According to what Bob said at the meeting, at about an hour, the police force will pack things up, so I speed along the roads of Hampshire.

After twenty-five minutes of driving, I arrived at the destination. The police force was still there, and so as Chris, a senior cop.

"Hey! What are you doing here?! Rookies do not park here!" Chris yelled and approached me.

"For your information Officer, Chief Myers sent me here for investigation. It looks like you're not the only cowboy in this desert", I said, as I got out of the car.

"Wait. Are you telling me that you're a better cop than me? We will see about that right now", Chris said, as he clenched his fists.

"Hey guys! Snap out of it. We still have twenty minutes before we pack this thing up", another police officer said.

"I will see you again Styles. We are not finished yet", Chris said, as he got in his car.

Enough with that chit-chat. I still have twenty minutes before they close this.

Retracing back where I barged in, then upstairs. I check every floor. There's nothing useful, but some debris scattered around the floor.

I go up the fourth floor and straight to the room where the suspect escaped.

Too bad I don't see any traces of his blood, but hey!

I find some traces of unknown green substances scattered from the floor to the window sill. Good thing that I keep a canister where I used to keep my coffee in.

I empty the canister and replace it with the substances.

"I better go to the laboratory to have this thing checked up", I said, as I left the room.

{@hRA