Chapter 2:4 - The Intruder

"Beast, meet your comrade, Randall Arkline. Go easy on him, because he is on our side", Richard introduces him to the creature.

"Hello, uhm, how are you doing?" He gulps.

"Haha! You still can't cut your tongue Arkline. Don't be afraid of your companion. It won't hurt you."

In his own self, call him crazy, but still, he's not going to engage a conversation with a creature not in his size.

"Come on now Arkline", he said, scratching his head.

He's about to shake hands with the creature, but . . .

"Sir Halford! Sir Halford! We have an intruder!" a henchman comes out of nowhere and shouts in fright.

"What?! Who is he?! Tell me!" Richard asks, grumping.

"I don't know. He's very skilled. He decapitated all our men. It's now too late to lock this place down because he's now here!"

"Well, don't just stand there! Bring the other men here and send them in full weaponry!"

"Yes Sir!"

"Arkline, you know what to do", he commands Randall.

"Yes Sir. I'll take care of him", Randall complies.

"Beast! There's your first mission: murder the intruder", he orders the creature as well.

"Alright, let's move!"

Randall makes his way to the opposite side of facility. It seems to be very suspicious there. He checks out all the double-doors and rooms, but nothing is in each of there.

Suddenly . . .

"Ugh!"

He falls down from where he's standing at. An unknown, mysterious man jumps on him from behind. He's fully clothed with a wrapped cloak around his body and he's wearing a ski-like mask.

"Oh!" Randall exclaims while he's dodging the intruder's melee moves.

"Who are you, and what do you want here?" Randall asks him, but there's no response. The intruder keeps on trying to slash his body in half with a katana.

Randall wrenches his arm when he turns in a complete 180 degree. He wants to uncover who he is by taking his mask off.

"Aw!" he thrusts his elbow right to Randall's gut. He turns to the opposite way, and he wrenches his arm.

Randall tries to take off his mask, so he extends his right arm up to his head.

Yes! He has just taken it off.

He wonders why he touches his long hair. No way!

He takes him down on the floor by tripping his left leg. He undresses his clothing and . . .

He's not a man! She's a woman!

"Who are you, and what do you want? If you tell me your name, I swear I'll let you go", Randall says as he's restraining her.

"Ugh! Let me go! You don't know my name, and you'll never be", the woman says.

She gets up unbelievably, recovers her legs on a cartwheel maneuver, and she tosses him a flashbang grenade.

"Oh!" Randall stuns. He's blinded and he can barely see the woman jumped out of the window.

He stands up from his stance and starts clearing his shirt. Eventually. . .

"Hey, what is this? Oh, an I.D."

He checks a wallet that was dropped by the intruder.

"Diane Montgomery, Rushford Secret Service and Special Ops Team."

W֒h