Chapter 1:1 - The Overview

"Welcome to Rushford City, the mighty city under the glorious sun. Thanks to kind and generous people of Halford Inc., this is a peaceful and friendly city. The vast donations from Halford Inc. have been used for welfare work, the construction of public utilities, and to help maintain public peace.

In 1992, it was my fifth year as mayor of our beautiful city. It was then that through many donations and hard work our city was able to rebuild the municipal building, create a state - of - the - art hospital.

In honor of these accomplishments, I was awarded with a grand statue that same year. The statue rests in the municipal building.

I came to this city as an engineer more than 35 years ago. I made contributions to the electric systems, and to the installation of the cable car. I pledged to follow the tradition of this fine city and will devote my life to its prosperity."

The Mayor of the City,

Mark Halstead

I've been keeping this brochure for almost ten years, as my ticket to a new beginning - the life of serenity. Rushford City says it all and it means it all. It touches the lives of people whenever and wherever they explore the mighty city under the glorious sun.

Living here is inevitable for me. Once the city attracts life, there's no turning back. There's no such thing as living outside this little, tranquil world. Fate endures to complete its wholly existence not only in our hands, but also in our hearts.