Chapter 2:2 - Sir Richard Halford Part 1

It's almost night time, but Randall still has the briefcase with the samples. He wonders what Richard will say about what happened with the lost sample.

His mission is to retrieve the six samples of substances named as "Bio-Serum # 002", the newly-advanced cultivations of both biological blood of guinea pigs and human blood. They are made by the Rushford Laboratory to allow cross-matching of both animal and human blood as evaluations of their reactions in promoting stable responses in humans toward incurable diseases.

It took him two days to spy on these samples needed by Richard to create his own exclusive invention. Finally that he has them in his hands now; there's nothing that can stop Halford in rejoicing its power to control the whole city as its best.

He already reached Halford Inc. It lies on the heart of Rushford. It was founded by Sir Richard Halford in 1989. Before, he used to be a researcher at Rushford Laboratory, but because of the most controversial incident happened ten years ago when an explosive outbreak of an unknown virus infected the researchers in that laboratory; Sir Halford was blamed because of the truth that he was the only one who survived the accident, after a huge series of quarantine.

He was sent him to steal the selected samples which were getting too close to be made, similar to what Richard formulated ten years ago.

How did he know all about this? It's just that he consider him as his idol. He's also a true genius and a mastermind of every existence.

"Arkline, my child, come and update me", Richard welcomes him by the lobby, as he enters.

"Sir Halford, I got what you've been dreaming of for the past ten years, the Bio Serum # 002", he says as he opens the briefcase.

"Come with me at my office, and have a coffee break with me", Sir Halford offered.

Halford Inc. is truly a masterpiece. It's bigger than Rushford Laboratory. Everything's versatile: every machine and every corner. Also, the vicinity is spotless, which reflected to every operation and experimentation conducted there

As they arrived at the office, Richard sits on his desk chair and takes a cup of coffee.

"Take a seat Arkline, and let's talk".

SE7