Fallon

8:15am. A 17 year old girl lay in her bed. She was wearing a white shirt, black skirt and black ankle socks. The typical Adelaine high school uniform. She had dark hair tied into a ponytail, dark brown eyes with green specks and pale skin. Her pretty face showed no emotion, just like always. Her name was Fallon Grayson. She was alone, just like always. She had no friends, as she had just moved house. Her parents were overseas, just like always. They didn't really care about her, work was far more important. She was watching the ceiling fan, not noticing the world around her. She dragged her eyes to the clock on the wall.
I'm going to be late. She thought, not caring. She sat up on the bed, and slipped on her shoes. She didn't want to be late on her first day. She didn't want to stand out, she just wanted to blend in, to be normal. The truth was, she wasn't normal. She didn't feel anything. She had no emotion. She always had to pretend to be happy, or sad, or anything. She didn't mind though, this was her normal. She didn't remember the last time she'd felt something. She picked up her bag, looked in the mirror, then left for school.

Fallon ran as fast as she could to school. She hadn't eaten, but it didn't matter to her. She just kept on running. Something caught her eye, so she looked back, still running. A flash of red nearby. She felt herself crash, and fall to the ground. She heard someone else fall to the ground next to her. She looked over. She saw a boy stand up and offer his hand to her. He had dark hair, dark brown eyes and tanned skin. Fallon felt something in her chest. She could feel her heart beating really fast, while skipping every other beat. For the first time she felt something, love. She felt a desire for him. She knew he was the one. She needed him all to herself. It was like he brought colour into her black and white life. She could hear him apologising, her words stuck in her throat. She put her hand in his, and he helped her up. She looked at his uniform, he must attend Adelaine high.
"I'm really sorry. I wasn't looking where I was going." He said quickly in an apologetic voice. She shook her head.
"No, it's my fault." She stuttered, not knowing what was happening to her. She'd become a nervous wreck, even though she didn't normally feel nervous. She could see the world pass her by, but she felt stuck in the moment. She hoped the moment would never end, but it was broken by a voice.
"Noah! Hurry up or we'll be late!" It was a girl's voice. Fallon felt stupid, of course he had a girlfriend.
"Alright! Give me a second!" He called back, before looking at Fallon. "Um... See you around, I guess..." He ran in the direction of the voice. The girl he ran to, and the girl who had called him over, was tall and slim with blonde hair. They walked off together, with the girl appearing to have a go at Noah. Fallon walked away on a different direction. She tried to push all thoughts of Noah from her mind, but she couldn't. Pretend to be normal. She told herself. She couldn't show others how she felt. She didn't know why, but she just couldn't. She continued walking with each step quickening. She could feel a vibration coming from her pocket. She pulled out her phone, and read the message from an unknown sender.
???: I know...