Alliance

???: I know
Fallon looked at the phone in horror. Her pace slowed to a walk, then a stop. What do they know? Her hands shook as she texted a reply.
Fallon: Who are you? What do you know?
???: I know you have feeling for him
Fallon: Feelings for who?
???: Noah. The boy you crashed into.
Fallon: How do you know this?
???: I know everything about everyone who attends Adelaine
Fallon: What? I just started today!
???: I know
Fallon: Who are you, anyway?
???: My name's Isabel. That's all you need to know about me
Isabel: I can help you win his heart.
Fallon: How?
Isabel: Simple. Kill anyone who stands in your way.
Fallon: How do I know who's in my way?
Isabel: Text me a photo or a name and I'll tell you if they're a rival.
Fallon: You're creepy
Isabel: And you're obsessed with a boy you just met.
Fallon: Fair enough. Do you want anything in return?
Isabel: Yes
Isabel: Don't mention my name if you get caught. You're not dragging me down with you
Fallon: Deal. By the way, how did you get my number?
Isabel: That's for me to know. You should get to school. Wouldn't want to be late, would you?
Fallon looked at the clock at the top of her phone. 8:42. She had 3 minutes to get to school. She ran to the school, praying to every God she could think of that she wouldn't be late.

She looked at the classroom through the window in the door. Everyone was seated and the teacher looked like he was deep into his lesson. Fallon was late. She checked her schedule to make sure this was the right classroom. She awkwardly knocked on the door. The teacher let her in, and all eyes fell on her. She could feel the other students staring into her, like vultures. She took her assigned seat and the teacher continued, not bothering to tell Fallon what he'd taught before she entered the class. She looked around. Noah wasn't in this class. Neither was Isabel or that blonde girl from earlier. She was in class 8. Class 8 was known as the 'class of retards'. It was a class for students who needed 'help'. Fallon felt she didn't need help, she was smart. She had normally been in the top 2 classes at her old school, so why was she at the bottom here? She tried to focus on the lecture, but couldn't. She knew everything the teacher was talking about, and she could only think of Noah, of Isabel, of everything that had happened in the last hour or so. To Fallon, it didn't matter what the teacher said, all that mattered was Noah, her senpai.