Date Night

10 minutes into the date, Jordan and Emily had ordered their food and drinks, and didn't have much to talk about. There was an uncomfortable silence at the table, and Fallon realised she needed to intervene. She passed some instructions to Jordan, then watched for him to do them.
"You look really pretty tonight." Jordan told Emily, following Fallon's instructions. She had told him to give her a compliment. A light blush spread across Emily's face.
"Thank you. You look nice tonight too." She said, smiling a little. "So... Why did you invite me out tonight?" A look of panic spread across Jordan and Fallon's faces. Jordan wasn't ready to confess his feelings for Emily, Fallon knew this. She also knew he relied on her for an answer.
"I just wanted to get to know you a little better." Fallon said into the headset, and Jordan repeated it aloud. Before it could become more awkward, the starters arrived at their table. They ate in silence for a moment before Fallon passed another instruction to him.
"Would you like to try my starter?" Jordan asked, offering her some of his starter. Emily looked up from her food and smiled.
"Sure." She took a small piece and ate it. "Wow. That's really nice. Here, try some of mine." Jordan took his fork and tried some of hers. It soon became silent again. Jordan wasn't ready for this, neither was Fallon. It was too late now. Fallon looked at her notes that she'd made on Emily, hoping to find something that they could talk about. The silence was killing her, and it was so awkward and uncomfortable. Eventually, Fallon found something as the plates were being cleaned from the table.
"So. I hear you're into photography." Jordan said to Emily, who's eyes lit up. It was something she was very passionate about, it was obvious from the look in her eyes.
"Yeah. I have some really nice photos on my phone if you want to see." She pulled out her phone and began showing him photos that she had taken. Jordan was amazed by how good they were.
"They're really beautiful photos, but not as beautiful as the girl who took them." Emily began blushing really hard. She put her phone away and tried to mask her blush with her hand. Jordan smiled and mouthed thanks Fallon, as she'd been the one to give him the line. They continued their date without much other prompt from Fallon.

At the end of the date, they left the restaurant holding hands. Fallon took off her headset and smiled sadly. It was nice seeing Jordan and Emily happy, but part of her wished it was her and Noah instead. She had forgotten what had happened for a few hours, but it all came crashing back to her. She stood up and went back to her room without a goodbye to Isabel. Fallon sat on her own balcony, looking out into the darkness, searching for her own answers.