Thanks

Fallon stood outside school by the gate waiting. She could see Bella, obviously shaken from her experience. Fallon felt nothing for her. She hoped Bella wouldn't remember Fallon, that could be bad. Bella walked past Fallon, not making eye contact. She smiled at her, almost like a smirk, then continued to wait. A few minutes later, she felt someone hug her from behind
"My dads out of debt!" It was Leanne. She had remembered the conversation they had. "I don't know what you did, but thank you."
"You're welcome." Fallon tuned to face her and smiled.
"I won't ask, I'm sure you don't want to talk about it, but words can't thank you enough. If there's anything you want, just say it." Fallon thought for a moment. This could be her chance, but not here. Too many witnesses.
"There is one thing you could do. Meet me here at the end of today." Fallon turned to walk away, as Leanne pulled her into another hug.
Fallon could faintly hear her say "I will." She pulled away and they both went in their separate directions into school.

She walked to her locker, and standing next to it was Hana. She was holding onto a plastic bag, containing all of Fallon's clothes from the party. They were dry and had been washed. Fallon and Hana hugged, then Fallon opened her locker.
"Fallon. You going on the field trip?" Hana asked, as Fallon put the bag with the clothes in her locker.
"What field trip?" Fallon asked. She hadn't been told about the field trip.
"The one to Aluna island, you wasn't told?" Hana had known about the field trip months ago, and was surprised that Fallon didn't know. "Do you at least have a permission slip?" Hana's attitude made Fallon smile. She always looked out for her friends, made sure they were happy. Fallon wanted to do the same for Noah. She wanted him to always be happy. She heard the bell go, so they went to their classes.

At the end of the day, Fallon sat in her house with Leanne. Fallon had met her at the gate and they'd walked back to her house.
"Thank you so much for helping my dad. You have no idea how much it means to me. I admit I did some stupid things for money, things I'm not proud of..." She continued to talk as Fallon stood up. She moved behind her, and contemplated her options. She could easily snap her neck here, not even bother with the plan. She had come too far for it not to work. Her fingers twitched, but she fought off the urges. She sat back down without Leanne even noticing she had stood up. "Oh, I've been rambling, sorry. There was something you wanted?" Fallon looked down at the floor and sighed.
"Yeah. It's about Noah, the boy you like." She looked up and saw Leanne blushing. It was obvious she liked him. "Could you possibly stay away from him?"