School Dance?

It was the first day back at Adelaine high, and it was lunch. The morning had passed slowly for Fallon, as it had everyone. Part of her wished she could be back on the island, particularly the time she spent alone with Noah. At least he was here in the canteen with her now, even though everyone else was there too. Her eyes floated around the room, not focusing on anything until she saw a poster attached to the wall that caught her attention. She pointed it out to the group, who left their table to see what it was about.
"School dance this Friday. Girls ask boys." Hana read, pointing at the words as she read them. Girls ask boys? That meant Fallon could ask Noah. That meant Fallon should ask Noah. "Theo, you're coming to the dance with me, right?"
"Of course babe." Came his reply. Fallon looked over to Noah, who was looking at another girl who had walked over to the group. Fallon moved closer so she could eavesdrop on their conversation.
"So... Will you go to the dance with me?" Fallon was furious. How dare this girl ask her senpai to the dance. Fallon managed to keep a neutral facial expression, but deep inside she wanted to take a knife and end this girls life. All she could do was hope he would say no.
"Sure. See you there." He smiled and walked away, followed by the girl. Fallon caught Ashley's facial expression. Ashley was visibly angry and upset. Fallon could feel her eyes fill with tears, but she pushed them back, make sure they didn't fall. She walked away quickly before she started crying.

She stood on the school rooftop by herself allowing the tears to fall. It wasn't fair. She didn't even get to ask him if he would go with her. Fallon had to know who this girl was, and make sure that she didn't steal Noah. She took the phone out of her bag and texted Isabel.
Fallon: did you hear what happened?
Isabel: yeah
Fallon: who is she, anyway?
Isabel: her names Anna. She's liked your senpai for years
Fallon: she asked Noah to the dance this Friday.
Isabel: what you gonna do about it?
Fallon: end that bitch's life
Isabel: not yet
Fallon: what do you mean not yet?
Isabel: 1. Noah might not go to the dance if his date is dead
Isabel: 2. If you kill her, someone else might ask him before you.
Isabel: kill her, but not yet.

That night, Fallon only had one thing on her mind, killing Anna. Fallon needed to be calculating. Isabel was right, Fallon couldn't kill her now. Fallon could only kill her on the Friday between the end of school and the start of the dance. Fallon's plan was beginning to form in her mind. Fallon needed her own dress for the dance, as she would go alone, and comfort Noah when his date 'stands him up'. All she needed was to be patient.