Help

Victoria reread the message over and over again. What did it mean by some crazy psycho is keeping Fallon hostage? What would they want from her, anyway? She called over Sophia, who was still swimming. Victoria showed her the message, and her jaw dropped.
"We need to help her!" Sophia pulled herself out of the pool and sat next to Victoria. Victoria sighed and looked back at her phone.
"How though? Whoever has Fallon is probably armed, and we don't even know who sent this." They both sighed and looked out into the pool. They didn't know how to help Fallon, or who had sent them the message.
"Maybe you should call whoever sent the message. They must know more." Sophia looked at Victoria as she typed in the number. She tried to call it, but nobody answered. She instead sent a message, and waited for a reply.
Victoria: how do you know this?
???: I know a lot of things about what's going on here.
Victoria: how did you get my number? Who are you anyway?
???: they call me Isabel.
Isabel: I know everything about everyone at our school.
Victoria: that's creepy
Isabel: do you want to help your friend or don't you?
Victoria: yes. How do we help her?
Isabel: don't go alone. Be cautious, he's armed and will do whatever it takes to get what he wants.
Isabel: be careful. Who it is may surprise you.
Victoria and Sophia looked at the phone in confusion. They had both heard of Isabel through her reputation, but didn't know she was this vague. It would've been easier if Isabel had just told them who it was, or what they could do to help Fallon. All they knew is they needed to get help.

Fallon slowly opened her eyes as the light hits them. She realises she is on her bed facing the ceiling. She tried to move her arms, but she couldn't. She looked at her arm and realised it was tied to the bed. She tried to sit up, but her legs were also tied to the bed. Her head was pounding from where she had been hit, and her vision was blurry. She could hear heavy breathing, and assumed it belonged to James.
"Your finally awake beautiful." James sat down on the bed next to her. She tried to move, but she was tied pretty tight.
"What are you doing? You're really scaring me right now." Her vision was clearer now, so she watched him with fear in her eyes. He was still holding the knife, and was pointing it at her. He laughed a little.
"I told you we were going to be together. You don't have a choice." He pulled a roll of tape out of his bag and taped her mouth shut. "Don't even think of calling for help." He put the knife on the bed out of her reach and stood up. He looked out of the window, not making a sound. "It shouldn't have come to this." He eventually spoke. His had a hint of sadness in his voice, but he showed no regret. "You made me do this. We could've just been together, you know. Why did you reject me?"