Goodbye Aluna Island

Fallon and Noah approached the group sitting in the sand. Fallon looked at Ashley, if looks could kill Fallon would've died 100000000000000 times already. Ashley was clearly jealous that she had been with Noah, but Fallon didn't care. Fallon actually took pleasure out of pissing Ashley off. They sat down on the sand with the others and relaxed.
"So, where'd you guys go together?" Hana asked, winking at Fallon and Noah.
"Just for a walk." Noah shrugged his shoulders and laid down on the sand. Hana looked over to Fallon, who shrugged her shoulders too and smiled at her. Fallon put her bag down behind her, and laid down, resting her head on it. She closed her eyes for a moment, listening to the murmur of conversation, and the sounds of the beach.
"I can't believe it's almost over." Fallon opened her eyes and looked up at who spoke. It was Sophia, who was looking out at the water.
"Yeah. I'm really gonna miss Aluna Island." Luna spoke this time. Fallon looked around to everyone else, who had gone to the waters edge. The sun was higher in the sky, and Fallon realised she must've fallen asleep. She sat up and searched her bag for sun block. She applied it to her skin, not focusing on the conversation between Luna and Sophia. She stood up and walked over to the others in the water, after taking off her dress to reveal a black bikini. After a few hours at the waters edge, she went back to her bag and checked her phone. She had one text from Jordan, which read date with Emily was a success. We really had fun and I got to know her more. Thank you for helping me. She smiled and put her phone away, knowing she would have one less rival to deal with.

She stood at the back of the boat watching the island disappearing into the distance. It was a few days later, and the end of the trip. She still had a few days of travel back that she was looking forward to. She had nearly forgotten what had happened on the way here, nearly. The truth was that she could never forget what happened to her. It would stay with her until she died. All she could really do was push it to the back of her mind, ignore it and the damage it had done. Fallon felt calmer though. James was thousands of miles away, and he couldn't come near her while she was on this boat. He had been thrown out of school, so Fallon wouldn't encounter him at Adelaine high. From what he had heard, he was under arrest, so he couldn't come near her outside of school either. For now, she was safe from him. This break had been successful for her. She had set up Jordan and Emily on a few successful dates, killed some rivals and spent time alone with Noah. That made everything worthwhile. She knew she would have to confess her feelings to him soon, but she wasn't ready yet.