Cool kids

At lunch, Fallon went with Sophia to meet Hana and friends. They were at the back of the field together. They were laughing and having a good time. Hana saw them approach, and went over to hug them. Fallon didn't expect to just be accepted into the group. She hardly knew these people, but they wanted to know her. She couldn't tell the whole truth to these people, as they could go to the police, or spread rumours about her that could get to Noah. She didn't have any friends before, but she knew these kids would be good friends to unknowingly help her destroy rivals.

The back of the field was a nice place to go. The school had a small forest out the back, with some trees going into school property. There was a large fence preventing students from using it to get out. The trees created shade from the hot sun and shelter from the rain. This was a favourite spot for Hana and her friends. They sat down and pulled out their lunches.
"So, new girl. What's your name?" One of the girls asked. She had shoulder length dark blonde hair and blue eyes.
"Fallon." She replied, biting into her sandwich.
"I'm Hana, and this is Victoria," she pointed at the girl who'd asked Fallon what her name was. "Luna," Luna had black hair and blue-green eyes. "James," James had brown hair and brown eyes. "And Theo." Theo had dark brown hair and blue eyes. "You already know Sophia." The rest of lunch was spent gossiping.
"We should really have a sleepover." Victoria announced to the group. The murmur of agreement fell over the group for a second. Fallon saw an opportunity to gain the group's trust.
"We could have it at my house." Fallon said. She thought about her parents. They wouldn't care, they were never home anyway. "My parents aren't home right now." The next few minutes were spent making plans, and having general banter. For the first time, Fallon was looking forward to having people at her house and not being alone at night, like every night. Fallon didn't have anything to hide, and she was alone at night, so her house was the ideal place for a sleepover.
"Ok so we meet tonight, 5pm at Fallon's house." Hana announced at the end of lunch. They got up and began to walk back to their classes, exchanging numbers with Fallon as they went.

At the end of the day while walking home a message flashed up on her phone. It was a photo from Isabel. The text that followed it read: Found a few nudes of Lacey. She didn't want to open the photos, knowing they were trashy. She had to get this photo to Noah, but how? She didn't have his number, as he hadn't spoken to her since they first met. Fallon felt a little bad about that, but it wasn't her fault. She'd been too busy destroying her rivals, and he made no effort to talk to her. Maybe Hana could help her.