Why James?

Fallon felt someone pulling her in for a hug. It was Mari, who had followed her out here. Fallon didn't know Mari that well, but appreciated her coming out to make sure she was ok.
"You ok?" Mari whispered in Fallon's ear loud enough to be heard. Fallon was still shaking a little, obviously not ok.
"Not really." Fallon answered through the tears. She felt Mari stroke her head a little.
"He deserved it. Don't cry, ok?" Mari didn't understand why Fallon was crying, but neither did Fallon. She pulled back a little, and Mari stopped hugging her. Two of the girls who weren't smoking cigarettes with the group approached them.
"You ok?" The dark brown haired girl asked. Fallon shook her head.
"Told you." The girl with the light brown hair replied, laughing a little.
"Shut up Aria." Mari pulled the dark haired girl into a hug.
"Hey Parker. This is Fallon." Mari introduced Fallon to the two girls who's come over. "Fallon, this is my cousin Parker and her friend Aria." Fallon made a small smile as the other girls said hi.
"Why you so sad anyway?" Parker asked, noticing Fallon's tears.
"James is obsessed with me." She paused, brushing a tear from her face. "And I may have screamed at him."
"Need me to punch him in the face for you?" Aria offered. Parker shoved her elbow into Aria's stomach as she laughed. Fallon was quiet as the other girls talked. She was the strong silent type anyways. She felt a little uncomfortable and cold, so she headed back inside to be alone.

Fallon walked through the corridors of the school by herself. They were filled with groups of students talking to each other. Some of them turned to watch her as she walked, they'd seen her screaming at James. She tried to ignore them, but it made her uncomfortable. She just wanted to disappear. She was eventually stopped by a student telling her the guidance counsellor needed to speak to her.

She approached the guidance counsellors office, and immediately felt a pit in her stomach. James was sat outside the office. He was the last person she wanted to see.
"Sup beautiful." He smirked. It took a lot for Fallon to not punch him right then. She gave him the middle finger, before knocking on the guidance counsellors office door.

Fallon sat inside the guidance counsellors office. She had been here before, only this time she was in trouble, not getting someone else in trouble.
"You absolutely cannot go screaming at someone because they tried to kiss you." The guidance counsellor lectured Fallon, who couldn't care less. The guidance counsellor continued for 5 minutes, before deciding to send Fallon home for the rest of the day. Fallon wanted to leave anyways. She was done with James, and his arrogance. It would be so much easier for everyone if he realised that Fallon didn't want to be with him.

Later that day Fallon was laying down in her living room on the floor staring at the ceiling. She was lost in thought, trying to clear her mind from what had happened with James. Why couldn't it be Noah? She would be perfectly ok with it if it was Noah. Why James? Why not Noah?