Framed

Fallon watched the flames burn the gloves. The flames burnt the only evidence to prove Elle not guilty. When the flames had died, Fallon picked up her bag and ran to let Elle out of the bathroom.

At the end of lunch, while a teacher was walking around school getting lingering students to go to class, the teacher discovered Maddy's corpse. The teacher immediately called the police, as well as informed the head teacher of her discovery. The students weren't allowed to leave their classrooms, as they were all suspects.

The police arrived and took the knife away for testing. The students were closely monitored for anything that would link them. Fallon had to pretend to be normal, just like always. She wasn't as nervous as last time, as there was none of her prints on the weapon. She had an alibi, but she had been alone. Elle also had an alibi, but she had also been alone, and her fingerprints were on the knife.

At the end of the day a police officer came into the classroom to inform the students of their findings.
"Students, this afternoon the body of Maddy Black was found with a stab wound. The knife that was found at the scene was one of the catering department's knives. There were fingerprints on the weapon that were a match to those of Elle George. She has been arrested." Fallon looked out of the window and saw Elle being taken to a police car in handcuffs. She was crying and protesting her innocence. She looked back, and saw a student raise his hand. The student was Ben, he was notorious for eating food in class, and being generally disruptive to the class.
"Do you think she might have also killed Ada?" He asked. The policeman shrugged his shoulders a little bit, before leaving the room.

That night, Lacey laid on her bed and felt a small tear running down her eyes. Her life had been ruined. It had all started with the photos. She wished she hadn't taken them, or that she'd just deleted them straight after. She couldn't believe that her friend had killed someone else who was also a friend. She had also been rejected by Noah, her crush, because of the photos. Everyone in school was calling her a slut and a tramp. A message flashed up on her phone which read How much for a photo? She threw her phone at the wall in disgust and fear. Almost everyone believed the lies that were spreading about her. Hana was spreading these lies, but why? She had known Hana since they were little, so why was she being such a vicious person all of a sudden? She hadn't said anything that would upset Hana, had she? She looked at her dressing table, and saw the headache tablets on the side next to a glass of water. I could end it here. She thought sadly. It could be the only way out. This will all be over. Someone came to mind, Kassie. Kassie still believed that it was a lie. They were best friends, so why wouldn't she believe her? Her parents didn't. Her parents had found out about the photos and believed the lies that went with them. At least someone still cares...