Final Author's Note

Note: you don't have to read all of this, but please at least read the bold text.

Yayyyy!!!! I finally finished this book series!!! It has been so much fun to create the characters of Pearl and Pale and watch them grow and develop.

Of course, if I were to go back, I would change a bunch of stuff but I'm just happy people enjoyed my work.

FUN FACT: writing all that romance stuff was so freakin hard, especially since I've never been in a relationship before. But I think I managed to fight through it.

So I am writing a 4th book to the series but it's not going to be narrated from Pearl or Pale's perspective. It's going to be more of a spinoff. Instead, the story will take place 13 years later from the perspective of Pale's baby (and maybe Pacific IDK.) BUT I NEED YOUR HELP! Leave some baby name suggestions below! The baby is going to be a boy so I need a bunch of boy names! Thanks so much guys!!

The book will come out sometime in September, I'll let everyone know by publishing a new part.

Also, if you have any questions about this book or myself, don't hesitate to ask! I'll be happy to answer them!

Also read my miscellaneous book "Eclectic!!!" (there are memes!!)

That's all for now!
~Anna