Chapter Twenty Six: Odette

"Listen, I know we didn't get along at first." I rubbed my nose. "But, thank you for saving me. I probably would've died if it weren't for you two." I stated as we slowly walked the street. It was late and misty out. Almost as if we were in a movie. It was rather scary.

"Yeah, whatever," Maxwell shrugged.

"I suppose I should apologize for all the stuff I've done too..." I stated, looking at the ground as we walked. "I mean, at the time I thought you guys were the villains and Hook was the good guy. But, I thought wrong when he tried killing me."

"You too, Sweetheart."

"Wait..." I looked at Maxwell. "You should be dead. Hook crushed the daisy." I furrowed my eyebrows.

"There goes Snow..." She whispered to herself. I shook my head.

"You killed an innocent being?"

"Well, technically you did." She replied, looking at me. "And, a daisy? The flower of innocence?" She asked, cocking her head at me.

"Listen, at the time I thought it was a good choice." I stated, crossing my arms over my chest and looking at her. She laughed.

"Of course you did! What was it?! I sign from God?" She asked, looking at me with something in her gaze. "Surely there must've been a reason."

"I just like the flower. Okay?" I asked, looking at the ground. I let out a deep sigh and shook my head. "At least I didn't turn you into a yellow rose." I remarked, smiling. "Yellow Roses mean friendship. Would you rather have innocence over friendship or friendship over innocence?" I asked, looking at her.

"How about a lavender?" She asked, snapping her fingers at me as a threat.

"Surely you can do better than distrust."

"Rhododendron." She snarked back, looking at me with an evil glare in her eye. I cackled.

"Oh my god. Beware. I like it." I shook my head and snapped at the ground, making a bunch of daises and tulips pop up from the ground as if it were Spring, when in fact it is October. "Sweetie, my knowledge in flowers with blow you away." I remarked, looking at the flowers that had bloomed. She chuckled and shook her head.

"Surely, you can't be serious. My knowledge in killing with blow you away... Literally."

"Maxwell," Peter hit Maxwell's arm, telling her to shut up.

"Right," She nodded before looking at me and smiling.

"Are we going to set traps?" Peter asked, getting giddy and excited.

"Depends." "No." Maxwell and I spoke over each other.

"We're not going to kill him, Maxwell."

"Odette, are you crazy. If we don't he might find a way to come back and try to kill us. We don't want that... Do we?"

"At least make it quick."

"You liked him didn't you?"

"Shut up."

"Oh my god. You did."

"Listen, my love life is none of your concern. And if it were, I would've brought it up. Okay? So shut up." I snapped, looking at her. "Or I'll turn you into a toad."

"Ohhhh. So scary. A toad." She laughed and shook her head before snapping Peter in to a big, warty toad. "Kiss him." She nodded at the toad, who was sitting on the pavement. I looked at it and scowled.

"You!" I shouted at her.

"It's not me who can turn him back mortal."

"Clearly it's Wendy." I stated.

"Neither can she. I set the spell so you and you only can fix him. Now, kiss him."

"Ugh..." I sighed, bending down to lift the toad into my hands. HE squirmed around at bit before calming down. I lifted him to my face and made a look of disgust. "You're going to pay for this, Grim."

"Shut up and just kiss the toad, Schmidt." She spat back at me. I sighed before pressing my lips to the top of the toads head. Suddenly the toad leapt out my hands and back onto the pavement before turning back into a man. Peter was now lying on the ground, anger on his face.

"Don't ever do that again, Maxwell!" He shouted before jumping to his feet. We soon made it to the house in silence.