Chapter 11.

"It is burning out here, damn." Harry said, wiping the sweat from his forehead off with his arm.

"I feel fine." I said back.

"Well, you're not working your ass off painting these walls, now are you?" He countered with a chuckle and climbed off the ladder. He pulled his paint splattered and sweat soaked shirt over his head and tossed in on the ground as he exited the barn. My eyes danced over his muscles and tattooed arm as I followed him out.

We rounded the far corner of the barn, making the house not visible to us, only the wooded area and the open field beyond it. When I glanced over at Harry, who stood a few feet away, I found his gaze fixated on me. His green eyes were wide and he sucked his bottom lip into his mouth as we continued our staring game. My breaths became shallow and I couldn't think of anything else but his full lips and how much I wanted them on mine.

Harry seemed to be thinking the same thing, and as if on cue, he closed the few feet of distance between us and grasped my hips, pressing his lips to mine. His mouth moved on mine hungrily and he didn't waste any time pushing his tongue in to rub against my own. I let my arms move up to tighten around his neck and tangle my hands in his wavy curls that hang to his shoulders. His mouth tasted minty and fresh and delicious. I felt as if I couldn't get enough of him, like he was the most addictive drug.

He broke off our kiss far too soon and locked eyes with me. His mouth opened like he was about to say something but then he closed it and began kissing me again. This time his mouth moved even harder against mine and his fingertips dug into my hips hard enough to leave bruises. We took a few steps back to where I was now sandwiched between Harry and the barn. His mouth moved from mine to trail down my jaw and then to my neck, just in the place that drove me crazy. The sun beamed down on us but I was burning for an entirely different reason. I pulled his face back to mine and found his mouth with my lips, this time pushing my tongue into his mouth. His hands slid down my body and hooked beneath my thighs, and I jumped up and he hoisted me onto his hips.

My legs wrapped around his hips and I felt like the world had ran out of air. My breaths came out in heavy pants against his mouth and with my hands against his chest, I could feel his heart beating erratically.

"Please, Harry," I breathed.

"Please what, baby?"

Harry's phone in the back pocket of his jeans began to ring, snapping us out of our moment.

"Damn," Harry cursed, placing me back on my feet.

I fought to catch my breath as Harry answered his phone, bending forward to rest my hands on my knees.

~
The rest of the week was filled with delicious, addictive moments just like that. We snuck off to the barn as much as possible, kissing and making out whenever we got the chance. When Harry's mouth wasn't on mine, thoughts of it consumed my mind. He had to stop us every time because apparently I couldn't control myself around him. I wanted more than making out, wanted him to touch me like he had in my bedroom.

On Friday night the house was quiet with everyone being in bed, or at least being in their bedrooms. My mind kept replaying all the kisses Harry and I had shared through the day and it was making it impossible to sleep. Before I could give it a second thought, my feet were carrying me down the hall towards Harry's bedroom.

"Harry?" I whispered, knocking softly on his door. I heard him murmur a "come in," in response.

"What's up?" Harry asked, concern in his voice.