Kiss & Tell - [Part Twenty-two]

Kiss & Tell

Copyright ©

Kiss & Tell - [Part Twenty-two]

***

Give me love like never before,

‘cause lately I’ve been craving more.

Give me love – Ed Sheeran.

***

Jasmine POV.

"I don't like this song," I say, crossing my arms and sneering towards the Devils Spawn.

"How could you NOT like this song?!"

"I just don't like it!"

"Well this is MY car, so if I want this song on, I'll keep it on!"

"Humph!"

"Humph!"

Basically, the entire ride to MSU consisted of snide remarks, arguments about which song was on the radio, and lots of useless screaming. Trust me; this did not go as planned.

I wanted to ignore him until we got to MSU and then later on begin my revenge, but nooo Caleb Finn CANNOT go ONE minute without opening his big fat annoying mouth.

Jesus, this guy spoke more than the freaking radio.

Even though Elvis Presley's, Jailhouse Rock, is one of my favorite songs, I could not tell him that. I just couldn't. So as much as I wanted to slap myself for hating on such a lovely song, I didn't.

When we get to MSU, I am irritated that the place isn't as bad as I thought it would be. It actually looked amazing and all along, I prayed it would turn to be ugly as shït with graffiti everywhere and bottles of alcohol all over the place and shanks getting picked up nearby so I wouldn't even CONSIDER going to college over here.

But it's not and that really sucks.

The college was huge. From where I stood, I can tell that the campus is almost as long as a football field. There is glass buildings and little shops everywhere. I could see a tall building which I can tell was the dorms. Everything was how I’ve always dreamed my dream college would consist of.

"Never judge a building by its cover," I hear Caleb say as he parks the car and gets out. It takes me a minute to stop looking around at how cool this place is and get out and follow him.

"What?" I say, confused. I mean with a place as gorgeous as this, I'm pretty sure everything on the inside would be ditto.

Caleb rolls his eyes and his long strides make it hard to keep up with him. "Never judge a building by its cover," He says again.

It's my turn to roll my eyes. "I'm not deaf, I heard."

"Then why did you say 'what?'"

"Because I don't understand what you mean," I reply with a duh! ending my sentence.

Caleb stops for a second, turns around, smirks that fuck!ng smirk, "you'll find out soon."

Two years ago, when Isaac warned me about "being hurt," I didn't understand what he was trying to tell me. So if whatever Caleb is telling me now, is meant to hurt me later on, I want to know about it right now. It’s not going to take a heartbreak, an embarrassment, and a year of depression for me to figure out that I should have listened to all the omens that warned me something bad was going to happen before it even happened.

***

A/N:

I wasn’t going to update this because of how short it was, but considering how everyone gave such amazing feedback on the last chapter, I had to. But I’m truly sorry that its short :/  

Plus, thank you for the 3oo followers. If you are reading and haven’t followed yet, what are you waiting for? ;)

Anyways, comment & vote. I swear comments always push me to update. J

WHO ELSE IS OBESSED WITH STORY OF MY LIFE OMG IM RAPING THAT REPLAY BOTTON NO JOKE!!!

HAPPY

UPDATINGDAY

<3