Kiss & Tell - [Part Thirty-nine]

Caution: contains an extreme amount of curse words. Read at your own risk.

Kiss & Tell

Copyright ©

Kiss & Tell - [Part Thirty-nine]

✿✿✿

I don't know if you feel the same as I do

But we could be together if you wanted to

Do I Wanna Know? – Arctic Monkeys

 ✿✿✿

"You look pretty ugly," Cody, being the nice brother, decides to comment as I stand back up, and smooth my unruly hair down.

     I don't bother to reply, seeing that nothing coming out of Cody's mouth could ever be considered nice. So, with a long sigh, I grab my keys and march towards the door, sincerely hoping this night goes as planned, because obviously, nothing, and I literally mean nothing, ever goes my way. To be honest, I'm starting to think that I was cursed as a child. 

    "Be careful!" Mom shouts, just as we are about to exit. "And Cody, you better be as clean as a newborn baby when you get home," Mom decides to add. 

     I feel Cody roll his eyes from behind me and then mumble back something like 'do I seem like a high-on to you, Mom?' I am almost tempted to say yes Cody, yes, you seem like a high-on, hell, you even look like a high-on. But I don't say anything at all because I want Cody to come with me, not run off because of some stupid comment.

     As we get to my car, I unlock it and slide in and then unlock Cody's door. He sighs, and very slowly sits in, as if he's making sure it's safe and I will not attack him or bite his head off anytime soon. Yeah, because he's the one who should be worried about his own safety. Please note the sarcasm.

   "This is going to be a long ride," Cody irritably says, exaggerating a long yawn while getting comfortable in his seat by making the chair go back and his legs lift to my dashboard.

    I get my eyes off the road and stare at him and then at his legs. "Are you serious?" I sternly say.

    "What?" He shrugs. "It's not like they're getting cleaner any time soon."

    He did have a point, but it's not like I'm ever going to agree with him. "Feet down, Cody," I order, turning back to the road, but keeping a rear eye on him to make sure he listens.

    Resentfully, he complies. But, of course, not after making sure he purposefully wipes the bottom of his shoes on it. I scowl at him, but I say nothing. How rude, I think.

    "Five minutes down, 75 more to go," Cody says, after a few minutes of silence, making me roll my eyes.

                                                        ✿✿✿

Ashton POV

It was obvious that Caleb wouldn't take a no for an answer. The party was happening and whether I wanted it to happen or not, it wouldn't make a difference. That's one of Caleb's major problems. Once he sets his mind, it's set, and no one could persuade it. 

     I turn around and look at Caleb. "Dude," I say, leaning against one of his white couches. "Why would you ever consider letting reckless teenagers in a house like this?"

     Caleb arcs an eyebrow. "A house like this?" He repeats.

     I roll my eyes, and look at him like its obvious. "Everything is white, man. By the time the parties over, everything will be black."