Its Not Over, Right?

Three Weeks Later
------------------------------
Jo P.O.V
Alex hasn't texted/ talked to me since the night he broke things off with me. Every time I go to talk to him he runs the other way. Every time I text him he reads, but doesn't reply. I'm not ready to give him up yet... Today is the day I force him to face me.
I have it all planned out. I lock him in the supply room after Arizona tells him to get some things (Arizona said she would gladly help get me and Alex back together.) Then I will tell him the rest of the story. In my head it ends with a long kiss....
Later that day.
"Hey can you go grab some more sheets from the supply room. Once your done put it in that room for the nurses. Thank you!" said Arizona in her usual preppy voice.
"You know I'm a great surgeon but you still boss me around to pick up sheets." Alex said sarcastically.
"Oh shut up and do it." said Arizona. She winked at me. Ok that was my cue. I watched Alex walk in and then I scurry to the door and shut it behind me; I lock the door faster than a heart beat.
"What the hell are you doing Wilson! Let me out of here!" Alex said with anger
"Alex let me finish!"
"Fine finish your stupid pity story. But know nothing will change my mind."
"Alex, I met him while I was living in mg car. He was really charming and suddenly I wasn't loving in my car anymore and I just got so charmed by him so when he proposed I had to say yes! I was dazzled by all of his fancy things and I was sick and tired of being poor!"
"Wow thats a real terrible story. I'm so sad that you found your prince charming." He said sarcastically.
"Alex I'm not done."
"Whatever."
"After we got married he started hitting me... He was forcing me to have kids and if I said no he would hit me harder. I finally had enough and I ran away. I never filed a divorce because I was scared he'd find me. And once I met you I knew I couldn't file a divorce because he'd hurt you too."
"Look Jo I'm sorry you had to go through that. But I've moved on."
"What?!? Its been three weeks!"
"Yeah and if I didn't move on faster I'd be back in my black hoodie listening to death metal trying to get over you!"
I was too shocked to say anything. I unlocked the door and let him walk out. I closed the door and slid down the wall to sit down.