Epilogue

5 Years After their wedding day Jo and Alex still live in their loft. They have decided against having kids until Jo finishes her residency.

Jo P.O.V.
"Alex! Come over here!" I yell
"Whats up?"
"Nothin I just wanted you here."
"You are a spoiled princess."
"I thought we retired that name once we realized I was garbage eater."
"Well now that you are married to a Harper Avery winner you can be as spoiled as princess."
"I'd like to spoil myself once I get my own Harper Avery. Mr. I-won-a-harper-avery-now-I'm-hot-shit."
"I am hot shit. I turned down a lot of girls that night because I wanted to be with you."
"As if. You made sure everyone in that crowded knew damn well you were happily married to me."
"Because I love you, and love makes you do crazy things."
"I love you, too. And I love that we've been together for like 7 or 8 years and we've been married for 5 and we still kiss like the first day."
"Well its hard to forget. I think I said something like, 'I love you.'"
"And the I smiled."
"Then I pulled you in for a kiss. With your hands here," I say as I place her hands on my head, "And mine were-"
"On my ass."
"Hey, I had been staring at that ass for months and I finally got to hold it so yes I was all little excited."
"I don't remember us bickering like this with our first kiss."
"Oh shut up and take your clothes off."
----------------------------------------------
A quick, fluffy epilogue. If you still want a sequel let me know because I have a few ideas on what to do! Thanks for reading this whole thing and supporting me! It has been a blast writing this and now that it is over I'm going to put more daily chapters out on my other stories so make sure you follow for all of the GA's fictions! Thank you for reading 😊✌️