He's Back.

Jo P.O.V.
As I help Alex move back into our house. I hear a knock on the door to our apartment.
"I'll get it!" I say.
I open the door and immediately slam it. I lock the door in every single way possible. I run upstairs with tears in my eyes.
"Woah. What happened?" He said, surprised that I'm crying.
"Alex, he's here." I say with a heavy heart.
"Who's here?"
"he is here."
"Oh my god."
Alex gets up and walks to the door.
"No please. Don't!" I yell at him.
He opens the door anyway. I hide under the bed.
"Hi, I'm Chase. I'm looking for a Gabriella Parkwell?"
"Gabriella? I've never heard or seen of any Gabriella."
"She just opened the door a minute ago so, my guess is your screwing my wife and your lying to me or she changed her name and didn't tell you I exist to protect you from me." he said with a calm tone.
I come out of my hiding spot. This needs to stop.
"Hi Chase."
"Gabby! Where have you been all these years?" He said with a nice tone.
"I am a surgical resident now. Ans I live here with my friend, Alex."

Alex P.O.V.
"Friend? What? I don't know what she does with her friends but I thought this was a relationship." I thought to myself.
It took me a minute that she was telling him I was a friend to protect me from his jealousy. I decide to play along for the time being.
"Hi, Nice to meet you Chase. Jo- I mean- Gabby has told me a lot about you." I say
"Is that so? I can't imagine she's told you any good things."
I try and hide my anger with a smile. I want to punch him so hard right now.
He puts his hand on Jo's shoulder. I feel like my face is melting off with anger.
"So I'm here to discuss this."
He pulls out a divorce paper with Jo's signature on it.
"Yes, I thought this whole long distance relationship wasn't working out." Jo said with a forced smile.
"Well it would help if you actually talked to me."
"Look, Chase, I think its best if you-we move on."
"But Gabby-"
"Goodnight Chase, I will talk to you tomorrow about the divorce papers."
"Alright meet me at that coffee place down the street at 10 a.m."
"I'll see you there."
As soon as he leaves she melts into a pile of tears. I cradle her and comfort her until she forms words.
"You can't come tomorrow." she says
"What do you mean? Of course I'm coming!" I defend
"No you can't if he finds out we are dating he will kill you."
"Look I can take a few punches-"
"No, he will kill you."
This is gonna be a lot more difficult than any of my exes.
----------------------------------------------
Hi, thanks for reading! I still have some issues to bring up in the near future like Izzie and Jo passing out, so make sure you keep those in mind, But the next couple of chapters will be dedicated to Jo's divorce. 😊✌️