The Comparison

Jo P.O.V.
"What the hell, Alex?" I said with force
"What do you mean 'What the hell?' We broke up remember? That means I can date whoever I want!" He said with a stern look on his face.
"I'm not ready to let you go! And I don't want to let you go!"
"I want to but you won't let me!"
"Alex, please. I-I love you." I say as I collapse into the ground.
"Woah, woah, woah. What happened are you okay?"
"Yeah yeah. I don't know what happened."
"Look Jo. I don't want Izzie. She already broke my heart once. I want you. But everything I want you don't want so this isn't going to work." He said with a lot of distress, "Go get a scan and check out why you fainted."
"I'm fine."
"Whatever."

Alex P.O.V.
I walk away from Jo and see Jackson. Good I need someone to get my mind off of things.
"Sup Jackson." Is say
"Nothing much. You?" he replies
"I just got done talking to Jo. She doesn't understand that we want to different things and that it'll never work out. Izzie and I want the same things, now, but I love Jo!"
"Oh my god." Jackson said with a stunned look on his face.
"Sloan... Lexie..." He said with a dazed look on his face.
"Yeah what about them."
"They literally had the same problem. Oh my god."
"Shoot your right! What did they do! You knew him better than I did."
"Ummm lets see they got into a plane crash, admitted their love for each other, and then they died. So yeah." he said as a joke... I think.
"What about Mer and Derek. Derek was with someone else and they were still in love! What did they do?" I said
"They slept together when Derek was still married."
"Ok yeah no I'm not cheating on Izzie. Anymore at least."
"You and April! What happened there?"
"Lets see.. We slept together, fell in love, she dumped me, I got a girlfriend, she got engaged, I crashed her wedding, we got married, we got divorced, and now she's having my kid."
"Right." I said as I pat his shoulder sympathetically.
"Callie and Arizona?" He suggested.
"Married, kid, adultery, forgiveness, divorce." I said matter-of-factly.
"Damn. Are there any fairy-tale-like love stories in this hospital?"
"The closest we got is Mer and Derek and that ended in death. So, no."
"Well, dude, you have some thinking to do. Work it out with the love of your life or get married and have an unfulfilled life without the person you love the most."
"1) that was an unfair way of putting the options. 2) I think I'll do what you did with your love of your life and impregnate her, then divorce her." I say with unapologetic face.
"Go to hell, Alex."
"Will do." I smiled then ran away right into Izzie.
"Oh sorry Izzie."
"Oh its ok, Alex. Ready to go home?"
"Sure." I say as I look back at Jo standing over the desktop filling out charts, "Yeah lets go home."
----------------------------------------------
Hey guys, I might start doing authors notes on this story. Sorry this one is a bit longer but I wanted to make up for the short chapter yesterday. 😊✌️