She's Back.

Alex P.O.V.
I walk out if the closet and I hear the distant sobs of Jo from behind me. I decide to run to the surgery board before I start crying, myself. I run to the board and notice I'm not scheduled for any surgery. I start to frown.
Crap I need something to distract myself.
Suddenly a head rests on my shoulder.
"Hey babe" Said the voice
I turn around and to look at who was behind me. I turn around to see Izzie Stevens.
"Oh hey Izzie. What are you doing at the hospital."
A couple days ago I ran into Izzie at Joes again and to grieve my dead relationship with Jo we did some things... Things that I regret.
"Oh nothing just coming to see my boyfriend at work." she replied
"Well I'm about to go home. I don't have anything to do."
We walk out of the hospital hand-in-hand.

Jo P.O.V
I pull myself together and walk out of the closet.
I need something to do.. Or else I'll start crying again...
I run to the surgery board to see if there is anything I can do. But to my surprise Alex is already there. I walk backwards, my eyes still locked on Alex. Then a girl lays her head in her shoulder. I stop and stare at them for a while then I hear the word 'boyfriend.' I look at Alex and I see that he doesn't deny the word. My heart just tore out of my chest. I feel my eyes start to water and then I run away faster than when I ran in. I look back so I cab see the girls face and realize its the one and only Izzie Stevens.