Chapter 12

GRAHAM LOOKED EXPECTANTLY when he heard a knock at the door, "Come in."

George entered, with a slouching Jade in his arms. Jade felt miserable. She knew her beloved Leigh-Anne was going to die. What, with that gun shot? She hated George to no end for what he did to her sister. But, she couldn't do anything about it, because there she was, brunette hair frizzed all over her face, and locked in a position that was extremely uncomfortable.

"Ah, Miss Thirlwall! Correct me if I'm wrong?" Graham hissed, an evil smirk spreading across his cracked lips.

Jade merely hummed in response, not even bothering to look up towards Graham's direction. She felt worthless, so what was the point in trying to look superior?

"Perhaps that was not enough," Graham said, steadily, "Would you like us to bring in Mr Craske once again?"

At that, Jade drowsy eyes lit up and she perked her head to look at Graham, full attention on his next actions. Graham clapped his hands twice, and in came David, with Sam slouching as Jade once was seconds before in his arms.

"Sam?" Jade whispered, feeling shocked.

Sam looked up when he heard Jade's perfect melodic voice. He broke into a smile of relief when he saw that his beautiful girlfriend was indeed very much alive, no matter the situation. The last thing he heard when leaving that awful room was a gun being shot. He immediately thought that Jade had been shot. He'd been so terribly depressed up until now.

"Jade," Sam breathed, "I-I thought you were dead."

Jade gulped and was about to reply, before being rudely interrupted by Graham, "Yes, yes. Have we finished reuniting? Great."

Then, Izzy, the girl that had taken Perrie away, stepped in, holding something which very much looked like a needle in her hand. She had a sinister look lingering on her features.

"Izzy, show Miss Thirlwall what you are bearing, please," Graham gestured towards Jade.

"My pleasure," Izzy evilly grinned.

She took her time to walk towards the brown-eyed girl, but when she did, she quickly placed the needle in Jade's free hand. Jade studied the needle and noticed a purple liquid filling the capacity of it. She wondered what it was, but then saw a label. Poison. She gasped and dropped the needle, but Izzy caught it before it shattered on the cold, hard ground.

Izzy walked towards Sam. She gave the needle to David, blew a kiss in Jade's direction mockingly, then left the room. Jade looked fearfully at David, anticipating what he might do with the needle. Before Jade could react, David forcefully stabbed the needle into Sam and he immediately fell unconscious.

"Sam!" Jade shrieked, colour running away from her features as everything began to go blurry.

"Spies?" Perrie asked incredulously.

She thought Warren was crazy. There was no such thing as spies, except in the movies. Right? Perrie looked towards Harry, and that's when he couldn't take it anymore. He burst into a fit of laughter, his deep tone booming through the cramped room.

"S-spies?" Harry managed to choke out through his now decreasing laughter.

"Yes," Warren replied, definitely.

"And what exactly do you do?" Harry asked, now smirking, "Save kittens from trees?"

Perrie chuckled slightly, but stopped herself. She didn't want to come off as rude. Who knows what these people could do to Harry and herself?

"No," Warren says simply.

Then, he gestures them to follow him. They walk through a narrow hallway, which was concealed before, and then take a sharp left into a bright white room. Warren stopped after they were stood right in front a desk, the same bright white colour as the walls.

"As you know, Edwards, yourself, Thirlwall, Nelson and Pinnock were stolen just two days ago. Correct?" Warren started.

"Yes," Perrie said, as if it was the most obvious thing in the world.

"Well, what you might know is that Malik was stolen a week before. I'm sure Styles knows about this," Warren said, sternly.

"Yes, that happened," Harry answered, "The lads and I've been worried sick."

Warren merely nodded, then continued, "And you don't know this valuable piece of information, but Craske was stolen exactly one day before you girls were."

Perrie gasped, "Craske? As in Sam?"

"Yes," Warren replied.

Perrie stood there stunned. So, Zayn wasn't the only boyfriend included in this mess? Who else was, then? What if one of the mams were? Oh, gosh. Perrie certainly hoped not.

"Agent Craske has been trying to gain knowledge on Graham and his ways and was caught when he-"

"Agent Craske?" Harry interrupted Warren, "What?"

"Craske is an agent here," Warren explained, "Of course, you wouldn't know. It was a secret. But, I have to tell you if you want to understand your mission."

"Whoa, whoa, whoa," Perrie raised her arms in the air, "Our mission?"

"That's right."

Perrie just stared at Warren as he continued, "Agent Craske didn't know that Graham and his posse had known of his spying. So, they stole Malik in order to raise suspicion, so that no one would take notice of Agent Craske's disappearance, which was soon to take place - we're presuming that's why they stole Malik, anyway. Afterwards, they successfully kidnapped Agent Craske and I'm guessing they kidnapped Little Mix as well, so that you can answer questions you have no answers to."

"And do their dirty work," Perrie concluded unintentionally.

"Like what?" Warren asked, eyebrow raised, growing interested.

"They wanted me to kill the Prime Minister!" Perrie shrilled, still a bit hysterical about the whole situation she was almost forced into.

Warren nodded and sat back in his seat, clearly thinking as he was stroking his chin. He quickly scribbled something on a notepad sitting atop of the desk.

"Then, what is the mission?" Harry suddenly asked.

"Ah," Warren said, as if remembering, "This mission requires acting skills."

"Try me," Harry replied, looking at Warren with a smirk.

"I hope you don't mind dating Miss Edwards, Mr Styles."