Chapter 15

PERRIE FRUSTRATEDLY HUNG up the phone. She slumped in her seat and roughly tugged a hand through her curly dark brown wig which was pinned kind of painfully onto her head. They said it was the only way it would look natural. She sighed and Warren came across to her.

"Any success?" he asked.

Perrie slowly shook her head, "She has a tracker. If she comes anywhere close to the base, well, this place is history."

"What did you tell her to do?"

She looked into Warren's tired grey eyes with her now warm brown eyes, "I told her to stay in the hotel room. Is that okay?"

"That's okay."

Perrie nodded and then snapped her head towards the change room door which had just creaked open. She doubled over in laughter.

"What happened to your hair?" Perrie gasped between laughs.

Harry snarled, "Well, I can't go walking around with curly brown hair, can I? Then everyone will know who I am."

Perrie just kept on laughing. Soon, when she had calmed down, she peeled her eyes open and looked back at Harry. Then laughed again.

His hair was straightened into an unusual quiff - like a demented version of Niall's hairstyle - and it had been dyed a sandy blonde, leaving him looking ridiculous.

"To the public eye, it would just be normal," Warren stood up for Harry, "They wouldn't know it was actually Harry Styles from One Direction. Unless they were a die-hard fan who had memorised every last detail of his face. Then..."

"Then, we're screwed," Harry completed Warren's sentence.

"Well...yes," Warren admitted, "But, you mustn't call yourselves by your real names. Then people will realise who you are."

"So, what do you want us to be called?" Perrie asked, her attitude serious again.

"I don't know," Warren smiled, "Be creative."

"Um, I could be called Harold, I guess?" Harry suggested.

"No, too obvious," Warren replied.

"Oh!" Perrie squealed, "He can be called Sebastian!"

"Hell no," Harry's dyed blonde eyebrows shot up.

"Perfect!" Warren said, happily, "No one would suspect anything with that name!"

Harry groaned, "I am not being called Sebastian."

"Aw, it suits you, Harry!" Perrie mocked, a smirk covering her lips.

"The decision is made, Styles," Warren firmly said.

Harry groaned again, "Well, then Perrie has to be...Genevieve."

"What the hell?" Perrie replied, "That's like an old person's name."

"Great!" Warren enthusiastically exclaimed, "We give you our brand new couple; Sebastian and Genevieve!"

Both of the young adults groaned.

"This is the place I got knocked out, apparently," Perrie stated, looking at the spot cautiously.

"Me, too," Harry said, looking just as cautious.

"I think the doorway which I was let out from is just a few blocks up from here," she gazed towards the direction she thought she came from, "It looks familiar, anyway."

"Well, let's go," Harry said holding out his hand.

"Um?" Perrie raised an eyebrow.

"You're my girlfriend," Harry smiled mockingly towards her.