Supporters and Thanks

Raise your hand if your mum always told you not to talk to strangers on the Internet.

*Pretty much everyone reading this right now raises their hand.*

Don't worry, guys. Me, too.

But, Internet friends are great. I have so many new friends just because of Wattpad and sometimes, I think they're better than my real friends. They're so sweet and understanding and so loyal and I wouldn't want a better family. They are like family to me.

There's few that I'd like to shout out here.

Ava, (@affects), she is a star. I'm not sure if she remembers, but she was my fourth follower. Crazy, right? Because right now, I've just hit the 370 follower mark. Anyway, I remember I was so happy that someone followed me (this was about when the first chapter of Suddenly was out), so I followed straight back.

At the time, Ava had a shared account with another girl, Kiki, called @imhangry (oh my gosh, remember that name? Sheesh, that was a while ago!) and she followed me on there too. Soon, Kiki took over the account and now it's @uprisings.

Those two girls were like, my first ever friends on here. They are so nice and so funny and they've supported Suddenly right up until this last chapter and I'm just so grateful for them always commenting and helping me through. It's really great to see how far all three of us have come.

Then there is Suad (@Unorthodox_writer). She was so excited to find another mixer, because apparently there were like no mixers where she lived. We hit it off like that and started rambling on about how two guys at her school were stupid for not thinking the LM girls were pretty and we thought they were secret mixers (oh my gosh! Remember that? Wow). Now, we're pretty much really close friends and she's just so amazing.

Reese (@_fabled)! Remember that comment on @queenarry's account about Perrie? That's what pretty much started our friendship. She replied to my comment and we started talking pretty much about how Little Mix is perfection, then we moved on to wanting to steal all of our fav singers (LM, 1D, 5SOS, Ed Sheeran) and then move to England with them. That was great.

I remember this one time I was feeling terrible. I had the worst day and I felt worthless pretty much. I PMed her and she helped me get through it so well, and I just love her supportiveness and she'll never give up on you, that's for sure. She's so great to listen to and speak to if your sad, but she's also downright hilarious. I don't think Potatoers would have ever come up if she were boring. We've had so many laughs and it's been all round great.

CAN'T FORGET THAT TIME WHEN MY IPOD WAS PLAYING ALL THE BEST SONGS AND WE WERE GOING MAD. That was fantastic and I will love my iPod forever for that. Reese, you're just fabulous and I don't know what I'd ever do without you.

Hi, Jesy (@cityburnstyles)! Okay, so when she first followed me, she was @desolatestyles, I think? Anyway, I remember she always commented about my statuses or whatever and she was hands down hilarious and I just had to follow her, 'cos her funniness was contagious. You couldn't not laugh if you had a conversation with this chick.

She had been so supportive of me and was actually the first to notice (not even I noticed) that I had 90 followers and congratulated me and made me feel fantastic. She also made the Salute cover. She's fab at covers. She knows I suck at them. She's amazing.

Then, we have Jade (@clear-skies). That little ray of sunshine she is. I love her to pieces. She's so adorable and sweet and I can always have a good chat to her about my mains LM.

Conversations with her just flow so freely and I feel like I've known her forever, when really, I met like her like last year December. But, that doesn't matter.

She's just the smartest most kindest person you'll ever meet and she's great to fangirl with (trust me) and I just love her to pieces. I love you to pieces, okay, Jade? I'm so glad I met her, because she's like, one of my best friends ever.

Then, last but certainly not least, is Briely (@ohmysexgodstyles). I love Briely like she's my sister. I'm not even kidding. Like, don't touch her or I'll rip your face off and feed you to the emus that roam freely around my backyard (don't take that literally. Emus definitely do not roam freely around random people's backyards in Australia).

Briely is so many things. Her craziness is unfathomable. I have no idea where some of the ideas that pop into her mind come from, but in all honesty, I really don't care. The things she comes up with are so ridiculously weird that it's hilarious and that's one of the things I love about her. She's so carefree and doesn't give two hoots about what people think about her and I think that's so admirable.

Before I ramble, I just want to say that Briely is also the sweetest person ever and yeah, if I ever catch you being a bitch to her, you should be scared because I will not let anyone do anything to my baba. Seriously.

But, I can't believe how far I've gotten on this site. I remember last year August 13 I joined, thinking that maybe I could write fan fiction and maybe I might be as great as @BelWatson or @daisyharry (her fic Payne In The Ass was the first book I had ever read on Wattpad) and I think I'm already on my way to being the best I can be on here, and it's all thanks to my fans and those girls I mentioned above who've just helped me a million. Thank you so much girls. I love you forever and a day.

I also want to thank you people reading this right now. I'm pretty sure this story wouldn't be finished by now if it weren't for your support. It would have been long deleted like all my other stories such as Breathe and M.A.L.E. and Fun because I'm such a perfectionist when it comes to my writing and when I'm not happy with something, I just give in and get rid of it.

But, I didn't get rid of this story and it's thanks to you people! I'm eternally grateful and I hope one day I'm able to make it up to you. But, for now, I hope my writing of this story is enough for you. Stay strong and gorgeous. It's hard out there, but you have the power in you to do whatever it is you really want to do. Stay gold.

Jules xxx