Chapter 23

Are you ready? You better be! (Remember to read the Author's Note at the end!)

IZZY WAS LAUGHING all the way to the hanging room, pushing Zayn and Perrie along with her. This meant she would finally be taken seriously among Graham and Dean. She might even be able to get a pay rise. Zayn and Perrie would be her ticket to a better life and she couldn't help but feel extremely ecstatic about it. This was it.

This is it. That thought was repeatedly swirling through Perrie's mind, the most clear thought out of the rest of her jumbled ones. She was never going to sell out Madison Square Garden with her girls. They were never going to have a Salute Tour. Album number three was never going to be released to the public. She was never going to marry the love of her life. Everything she had dreamed of doing before her death was never going to happen.

For the first time in the last couple of days, Perrie thought about her family. How was her mum coping? What about her brother? She felt terrible for not thinking about them earlier, but a lot of things happened in the past couple of days. It didn't give her the time to think. She could only think about the fact that she wanted to be free again in the past days. Her, Harry and Zayn could of made a run for it. They were out of that run-down warehouse, they could've just ran. But, that would've been the selfish route out. She would've left Jade, Leigh-Anne and Jesy behind if she did that and she could never live her life knowing that she killed her three best friends for the sake of her own life.

Soon, they were pushed into a large room and Zayn gasped when he saw what was in it. It wasn't the deathly looking ropes hanging from the ceiling that made him go pale, it was the people placed inside of them. Harry, Jesy, Leigh-Anne, Jade and Jade's boyfriend, Sam, were all placed inside a rope each.

"Izzy!" Graham gasped, "You found the last two!"

She smirked, flicking her long black fringe out of her eyes, "I know."

"Yasmin! Place them in the last two ropes," Dean called out, wanting to get the killing over and done with.

Yasmin sighed dejectedly and walked across the room to where Izzy was holding Zayn and Perrie captive. She took them both to their separate ropes and then lightly tightened it around the couple's necks, but not too tight, because she would be killed if they died too early.

Dean giggled evilly and then spoke, "Now that we're all here, let the ceremony begin! I hope you've enjoyed your time alive. Yasmin! Now!"

Once again, she sighed. She walked to where the ropes were tied down. She was to pull on them so that the band members and dance member were lifted from the ground to their certain death. She brought her hands to the knot in the centre of the ropes, but before she untied them, she took a quick glance at the boys and girls that were stood in front of her.

Leigh-Anne watched as Yasmin took her eyes off of the tied ropes and to the members of Little Mix, One Direction and Diversity. Making eye contact with the recently shaven bald girl, she pleaded with her eyes. Leigh-Anne sensed remorse within the once blonde girl, she could see it. It was obvious to her that even if she once did, Yasmin didn't want to kill anyone. Leigh-Anne just needed to set that feeling within the grey eyed girl and make sure that she changed her mind. She didn't know how easily it would work, but she could always hope.

Yasmin stared at Leigh-Anne a few seconds longer than she should of. Turning back to the ropes, she closed her eyes and took a deep inhale, trying to calm her rapid nerves. She really didn't want to kill anyone, but it was the only way she could stay alive. Would she risk her own life for seven people she didn't even know? Or would she live on, knowing deep inside that it was her that killed the same seven people so many young girls love and need.