chapter 2 the new people

Alice POV
I woke up to the smell of smoke "OMG" I scream. I run downstairs in a baggy tank top and short shorts. I see Connor looking scared out of his mind. "What happened Connor?" I obviously shocked him with my voice as he jumped and said "Oh, I'm sorry Alice. I just wanted to pay you for cooking me that nice dinner last night. So I was gonna cook you breakfast and go wake you up" He says. "Aww that's so sweet Connor. WAIT YOU WERE GONNA WAKE ME UP?" I scream "I could have been naked. Ugh" I sigh "Oh well, that's fine with me" He said with a smirk. "Pervert" I said smirking back. "I am not" He said. I giggled. "Oh Alice?" "Yes?" "You wanna go to the beach with me and some friends today?" "Sure I guess. Tara is going to Cally's today so what time?" "Like 10 minutes" "Wow thanks for informing me so early" I said sarcastically. "You're welcome" He said giggling. I run Upstairs, brush my hair and teeth, put on a bikini and a sun dress then walk back downstairs. Once I get downstairs there are 7 guys thaf introduce them selfs as Joey Graceffa, Daniel Preda, Ricky Dillon , JC Cayen, Kian Lawley, Trevor Moran , Sam porttorf (idk how to spell it sorry guys) "Hi I'm Alice" I say. "Hi Alice" They say. Jc went home cause he said he had to meet someone and everyone else started smirking. So we headed to the beach. when we got there Connor took my hand and we walked down the beach. "Hey, can I ask you something Alice?". "Sure what?" "Would you like to um, like to go on a d-date" he said nervously. "Sure of course when?" I said excitedly. He smiled. "Maybe tonight?" He asked. "Ok." "Hey guys we should go home now" Said Kian. We all agreed and went home. I headed up stairs and got ready. I brushed my hair and teeth and took a shower. I put on a little black dress with some makeup. I was in the bathroom checking my makeup when I hear someone come in the bed room. They came in the bathroom "OMG JOEY!" I scream "You scared the crap out if me" I hold my heart dramatically "GIRLFRIEND" He said in a loud, sassy tone. "Connor asked me to check on you" "Oh, ok," Me and joey Headed down stairs. "Your back" Said Kian. "I was only in there for like 2 minutes" I went over and sat on the couch. "Hey were is Connor?" I asked. "He's in his room getting ready" Said Sam. I decided to zone out I zoned out for like, one minute and I felt someone poking me I looked over and saw trevor "yes" I said. "nothing" said trevor. Just then connor came out. "Hey hottie" he said. "Hey hot shot" I said and we left. We got to this really fancy restaurant. We went in got a table and ordered we got a weird sea food thing with pasta. We went home and went bed.

Authors note
Hope you guys like it so let me now if you want a sex thing ok byeeeeee