chapter 16 secrets

Conners POV
I woke very early this morning because I have to plan for the surprise for alice. I called Ricky over and we went to a jewelry store. What kinda stuff does Alice like ricky asked. I'm not really sure she like shiny things I think I said. Your useless Ricky said. Oh hush I said. So what are you two fine men looking for the desk worker said. What about this would she like it Ricky said pointing to a ring. Good job rick I said. My names not rick its Ricky ok he said annoyed. Sure rick I said. Can we get this one I asked. Sure it will be ready Monday morning the lady said. Perfect I said. I gave the lady the money for the ring and went back home. Babe I'm home I said. Up here is any one with you she asked. Yeah Ricky's down here. Oh, well I will be down in a minute she said. She came down in short shorts and a tank top the looked like a guys. Hey your wearing the shirt I gave you Ricky said. That explains it I said my thoughts out loud oops. What Alice asked. Oh, nothing I said quickly. You okay babe she said hugging me. Yeah I'm fine I said. How do girls make you feel happy all the time i thought. Hey Ricky wanna stay and have lunch she said. Sure you know your the Nice's girl I've ever met he said. Aww Ricky that's the Nice's thing you've ever said to me she said. You know what state I'm in confusion. Why don't we go out I suggested. Sounds great Conner Alice said and we left. We went to panara because Ricky begged and Alice got annoyed so she said if we go to panara will you shut up and he agreed. We got there found a table and ordered. Its on me ricky said as the lady put down the bill. Thanks Ricky but I will be taking the bill I Invited you I'll pay she said. And soon they were in a bill fight. Oh god just give it here I said and I took it away from them. We did all the money stuff and we went back home.  I'm gonna watch some videos so you two can have your so called boy time Alice said and went up stairs. So conner how are you gonna do this Ricky whispered. You will see just watch me next video I whispered. Good luck conner he said. Thanks your the best I said. And I went upstairs. BOO! I screamed Alice didn't move. That's all you got she said. Yep I said and jumped onto the bed. Conner she said cuddling up to me. Yes  said. Do you want kids she asked. Yeah I like kids i said. Ok thanks she said. Ok what ever I said and went back downstairs. Ricky I'm gonna go see if I can get Alice to sleep and then I'm going to sleep you can do what ever you want to okay I said. Sure I'm gonna sleep on the couch then he said. You can use my bedroom I said. Thanks conner your the best he said and flopped on my bed see ya later I said. Same he said and I went up stairs. I fell asleep with Alice in my arms.

Authors note
Guys the story will probably end next chapter omg I'm actually kinda said BTW there will be a cliff hanger for the end of my book so yeah love ya
BYEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE