17

Justin's POV

Ariana's head rests on my shoulder as I hold her legs around my waist. I don't really care what happens the rest of today, she just made out with me and it was so hot. It took all I had to not feel her up, but I resisted. I'm sure that I really creeped her out today, I have to admit it was a little weird that I called her in sick today. She doesn't seem to mind all that much, especially since she is hanging on me like a little koala.

To make it even better, Ariana is in a swimsuit. The top pushes up her petite boobs, it shows off her flat stomach and her faint outline of abs. The water makes her shiny and slippery, she's absolutely stunning and I wish she'd let me smash, but I can wait. I think about it at least every other day, but I'll wait for her. I don't know exactly what she wants, but she seems to be into me. I mean she was totally pissed off at me a couple days ago, but now here she is, cuddling with me in my pool.

She claims she doesn't like me, but I call bullshit. I can tell she is flirting with me too, she's being all cute and innocent and she's playing games with me. Little does she know, it only makes me want her more. I really want to know what she thinks of me. Am I just a friend to her, a boyfriend, friend with benefits maybe?

"Ariana?" I say in a questionable tone, she lifts her head from my shoulder and looks up at me

"Can I ask you something without being weird?" I ask awkwardly, not wanting to blow this good moment with Ariana

"I mean, you're weird all the time so it wouldn't really make a difference" she teases me, "Go ahead" she smiles

Ok. What are we? What am I to you? What do you see me as? Do you like me?

I want to ask it right otherwise I might seem needy. I don't want her to think I'm impatient

"Um...." I hesitate, "If you were telling your family about me...what would you refer to me as?" I ask and cautiously wait for her answer

"You mean like if you're my friend or something?" She asks

I nod my head

"Well...for starters I wouldn't tell anyone about you" she says

"Why not?" I pout, a little hurt by her words

"Because they'd freak out. Just like my roommate" she explains, "I don't like a lot of attention and I wouldn't be able to continue seeing you if everyone was harassing me about it"

Seeing me? Seeing me as in dating me? Does she think we're a couple now?

"But if I were to tell them about you, I'd say that you're a very nice guy" she smiles at me and cups my cheek

Ok...that doesn't really give me an answer to the question I subtly asked.

"But what term would you use?" I ask

"Term?"

"Like...friend....boyfriend...friend with benefits?" I list off

"Oh..." Ariana hesitates and thinks, "I'm not sure" she answers honestly

YES! She maybe thinks of me as more than a friend!

"That's okay, I was just curious" I say

"What would you say?" She asks with another smile

"I would say that you are my beautiful babygirl that I love and cherish so dearly and whose opinion and personal decisions I respect one hundred percent" I exaggerate but mean every word. Ariana giggles and her little dimple appears, making me smile.