Authors Note

Hey everybody! So first of all thank you very much for reading this! Hopefully you'll enjoy it just as much as I enjoy writing it.

Okay, now onto the serious stuff! This story is going to have alcohol, sex and violence in it. It will not however have any self-harm, depression (maybe some angst and sadness but not depression), or deaths in it. But if violence, sex, drugs, alcohol, or blood sound triggering to you in anyway shape or form please don't read this because I promise it will have it and I do not want you to be harmed in anyway by reading what I wrote, nor do I want to be responsible for you being triggered. I will also put a warning at the beginning of a chapter if I feel it may have some triggering things in it. 

I would also like to mention that I am a procrastinator and am very prone to writers block so it may take awhile to update.

Lastly, it would mean a lot to me if you would remember to vote on the chapters if you enjoyed them. I love the feedback and it shows me if a story is worth continuing or not. The same goes for comments also! I love getting all your comments, especially the constructive criticism, so if you feel like I could improve on something or if I got something wrong or if you have some advice, please comment and share your opinion! 

Okay! So thats all I got to say! Thanks for reading this and enjoy the yummy Phan!

Please remember to vote, comment, and follow! 

~Miki